Viewers reactions while watching debate

Biden had one job, to show the people that he is strong enough for 4 more years. He failed. I have a unique viewpoint since I am the same age as Biden. The age conversation did not mean anything to me. Joe showed it may be a problem for him.
The party should move on. Trump was doing a rally appearance and said nothing. He lied like hell and Biden did not pick him apart.
Polling seems to show not much moved. That is not enough. Biden and Trump are not capable of doing the job. It is move on time, for both parties.

Biden had one job, to show the people that he is strong enough for 4 more years. He failed. I have a unique viewpoint since I am the same age as Biden. The age conversation did not mean anything to me. Joe showed it may be a problem for him.
The party should move on. Trump was doing a rally appearance and said nothing. He lied like hell and Biden did not pick him apart.
Polling seems to show not much moved. That is not enough. Biden and Trump are not capable of doing the job. It is move on time, for both parties.
your party is failing.

magas are not.

you need to move on. we're staying on maga.

they have no policy content.

they only have smears and lies.

that's sad.
Well, with Joke, you can't tell if he's lying or not because nobody can figure out what the fuck he's talking about or saying...

biden_word.jpg

You think he's wrong? The day after the debate the talking heads were counting up all the trump lies as much as they were criticizing Biden's performance.
you shit stains need to be in a firing line at this point

All the talking heads, that were crying cheap fakes to convince us Biden isn't done yeah - those talking heads?

you are either a retard, or one of the paid assholes

You think he's wrong? The day after the debate the talking heads were counting up all the trump lies as much as they were criticizing Biden's performance.
Yea, the same ones who've done it badly in the past no doubt. I'm not saying Trump doesn't lie, he does. Biden makes him look like an amateur.

Back