Viewers reactions while watching debate

You go with that. Here's a pic both men's first 100 days in office.

View attachment 27479

Yea, sure. I already showed in other threads where Glenn Kessler, the WaPo "Fact checker" was playing loose and fast with what constituted a lie, and then decided to stop fact checking Biden after his first 100 days in office.

What you are offering is the opinion of one opinion writer at the WaPo, and not a very good one at that.

Kessler typically forgives Democrat's lies as "exaggerations, opinions," or "hyperbole," while slapping the word "lie" on anything like that coming from a Republican's mouth. He is just another op ed writer foisting his personal opinion on things, and using the title "fact checker" to try and legitimize his opinions as the unalterable truth when they are anything but.

Yea, sure. I already showed in other threads where Glenn Kessler, the WaPo "Fact checker" was playing loose and fast with what constituted a lie, and then decided to stop fact checking Biden after his first 100 days in office.

What you are offering is the opinion of one opinion writer at the WaPo, and not a very good one at that.

Kessler typically forgives Democrat's lies as "exaggerations, opinions," or "hyperbole," while slapping the word "lie" on anything like that coming from a Republican's mouth. He is just another op ed writer foisting his personal opinion on things, and using the title "fact checker" to try and legitimize his opinions as the unalterable truth when they are anything but.
Are you against fact-checking, period?

Heritage.org writes "Kessler’s full-time job is to perform public relations work for the Biden regime by often issuing fake “fact checks” of conservatives when they make points that run counter to the regime’s narrative."

Right off the bat they're using loaded language to cast doubt.

Are you against fact-checking, period?

Heritage.org writes "Kessler’s full-time job is to perform public relations work for the Biden regime by often issuing fake “fact checks” of conservatives when they make points that run counter to the regime’s narrative."

Right off the bat they're using loaded language to cast doubt.
I'm against op ed writers claiming they are "fact checkers" when all they are is op ed writers. A true fact checking site or person would have a viable set of measures to determine the validity of what someone says. That is, they separate opinion from fact in a consistent and measurable way.

Kessler doesn't do that, and you parrot him as if he were some paragon of the truth. He's just another op ed writer, and nothing more.

I'm against op ed writers claiming they are "fact checkers" when all they are is op ed writers. A true fact checking site or person would have a viable set of measures to determine the validity of what someone says. That is, they separate opinion from fact in a consistent and measurable way.

Kessler doesn't do that, and you parrot him as if he were some paragon of the truth. He's just another op ed writer, and nothing more.
Give an example of a good fact checker. Actually my favorites are Factcheck.org and Snopes.

Give an example of a good fact checker. Actually my favorites are Factcheck.org and Snopes.
I see all of them as nothing more than op ed writers foisting their opinions on stuff. There are good and bad op ed writers and their bias is generally known. The best way to deal with it is look at several sites across the political spectrum on the same issue or subject.

I see all of them as nothing more than op ed writers foisting their opinions on stuff. There are good and bad op ed writers and their bias is generally known. The best way to deal with it is look at several sites across the political spectrum on the same issue or subject.
That is because Trump is the worst liar in political history. You are trying to defend your love for Trump in your brain, so saying sources that itemize Trump's lies have to be distrusted. This is about your slant.

Back