Vile Bitter Cons

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
Sigh. I don't even know why I gave this shrill bitter b!tch a hit on her website. But, to all of you cons: keep up this type of rhetoric!

http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/article.cgi?article=155

"Even a dying party has death throes. If Democrats win a slight majority in the House or Senate, Americans will get shrill, insane leadership of the nation in time of war.

Democrats can't not be crazy. They will instantly set to work enacting a national gay marriage law, impeachment hearings, slavery reparations and a series of new federal felonies for abortion clinic protesters. The only way to get Democrats to focus on terrorists would be to convince them that the terrorists are interfering with a woman's right to choose or that commercial jetliners exploding in midair are a threat to America's wetlands. "

"The only way to get Democrats to focus on terrorists would be to convince them that the terrorists are interfering with a woman's right to choose or that commercial jetliners exploding in midair are a threat to America's wetlands. "

LOL. You gotta admit that it is entertaining...

"The only way to get Democrats to focus on terrorists would be to convince them that the terrorists are interfering with a woman's right to choose or that commercial jetliners exploding in midair are a threat to America's wetlands. "

LOL. You gotta admit that it is entertaining...

Once in a while as a joke, its entertaining, however, that's all she spews that's what she spreads and neo-cons breathe it, believe it, and embody. That's why they are going be on a steady spiral downward. I just hope that now the dems get serious on the budget and maintain support from fiscally conservatives that were left out all of these years. That would be the best strategy.

Once in a while as a joke, its entertaining, however, that's all she spews that's what she spreads and neo-cons breathe it, believe it, and embody. That's why they are going be on a steady spiral downward. I just hope that now the dems get serious on the budget and maintain support from fiscally conservatives that were left out all of these years. That would be the best strategy.
Actual conservatives are pissed, they felt betrayed on the border issue as well as fiscal issues, the inane attention spent on legislating morality while half-assed dart-board idiocy on real issues has them tired of this crap. It is likely that some of these people might be wondering why they can't sell as many books soonly....

the only way Coulter will ever be entertaining to me is when she goes to jail for vote fraud and the jailer finds out she's got a dick and sends her off to man prison, much to the delight of her skinhead cellmate...now THAT will be eminently entertaining!

Beyond that, I wouldn't piss on the bitch if she were on fire.

the only way Coulter will ever be entertaining to me is when she goes to jail for vote fraud and the jailer finds out she's got a dick and sends her off to man prison, much to the delight of her skinhead cellmate...now THAT will be eminently entertaining!

Beyond that, I wouldn't piss on the bitch if she were on fire.

What he said!!!!

Amazingly, although I hate the vitriol that steams from the mouth of Randi Rhodes, if her house were on fire and she was in our territory I would rush into her house to save her life..

I'd do it for any of you. And I wouldn't "piss" on you, but I would use my jacket to snuff the flames if you were on fire too. Even if you were Rhandi Rhodes.

Yeah but you are a fireman Damo.
It comes with the terriroty.
And if Hillary were drowning I wouldn't be trying to figure out what type of film to use. I'd be in the water bringing her out.

I just can't use the fact that somebody may hate me to bring myself to return that. I firmly believe that the vast majority of Americans really are working toward what they think is the best for the nation, even if that means that they "hate" me.

I am neither vile nor bitter.

Well, maybe what I said to RD tonight was a bit vile but he deserved it.

Immie

Hey LadyT,

I heard the other day that Ann Coulter is a closet Lib who only pretends to be a conservative because she makes damned good money at it. You might say she is the Rev. Ted Haggard of politics.

:)

Just thought you would like the heads up. :)

Immie

Last edited:
Amazingly, although I hate the vitriol that steams from the mouth of Randi Rhodes, if her house were on fire and she was in our territory I would rush into her house to save her life..

I'd do it for any of you. And I wouldn't "piss" on you, but I would use my jacket to snuff the flames if you were on fire too. Even if you were Rhandi Rhodes.

To quote Prakosh,

"What he said"

Immie

Sigh. I don't even know why I gave this shrill bitter b!tch a hit on her website. But, to all of you cons: keep up this type of rhetoric!

http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/article.cgi?article=155

"Even a dying party has death throes. If Democrats win a slight majority in the House or Senate, Americans will get shrill, insane leadership of the nation in time of war.

Democrats can't not be crazy. They will instantly set to work enacting a national gay marriage law, impeachment hearings, slavery reparations and a series of new federal felonies for abortion clinic protesters. The only way to get Democrats to focus on terrorists would be to convince them that the terrorists are interfering with a woman's right to choose or that commercial jetliners exploding in midair are a threat to America's wetlands. "

I think this is a keeper...just to see how wrong or right Coulter is....time will tell...:rolleyes:

"Even a dying party has death throes. If Democrats win a slight majority in the House or Senate, Americans will get shrill, insane leadership of the nation in time of war. Democrats can't not be crazy. They will instantly set to work enacting a national gay marriage law, impeachment hearings, slavery reparations and a series of new federal felonies for abortion clinic protesters. The only way to get Democrats to focus on terrorists would be to convince them that the terrorists are interfering with a woman's right to choose or that commercial jetliners exploding in midair are a threat to America's wetlands. "

I actually understand what Coulter is saying, and think she makes a valid point. She uses a measure of sarcasm I often use myself, and in many ways, the "Dixie" persona, is patterned after Coulter ...and Dennis Miller.

I guess I'll have to accept that you're a better person than me. I WOULDN'T piss on her if she were on fire, but given the opportunity, I'd gladly piss on her grave.

Hey LadyT,

I heard the other day that Ann Coulter is a closet Lib who only pretends to be a conservative because she makes damned good money at it. You might say she is the Rev. Ted Haggard of politics.

Just thought you would like the heads up. :)

Immie

LOL, yeah. I've also heard that Bush is really a democrat too sent in to destroy the republican name. He did a great job.

I don't care for Rhodes. I find her very annoying, and for that reason I don't listen to her. So I admit to being unaware of any comments she might have made that are equal to "It's just too bad that Timothy McVeigh didn't go to the NY Times Building" or said that conservatives should be put in camps, or that conservatives are rooting for the terrorists. That kind of talk engenders hatred, and better believe this; it's meant to. So let's not cry for Ann Coulter.

That given, I think that both women take a bigger hit than someone like Bill O'Reilly, whom I find to be a true redfaced, alcholic bully. I don't doubt that America would be better off without the whole lot of them, but no matter how you cut it, the hate speech that has been coming from the right has no equal. And maybe they'll get the message that not only do they hurt America, but Americans are finally tired of it.

I wouldn't watch anyone who was literally on fire, and not help. That becomes about who you are, and not who they are. I don't care who they are, I care who I am.

I guess I'll have to accept that you're a better person than me. I WOULDN'T piss on her if she were on fire, but given the opportunity, I'd gladly piss on her grave.

I think that if it actually happened, you would help her. But I knew someone on a message board who once said to someone else there, someone close to me, that they thought this person would die before them, and they sincerely meant to piss on this person's grave.

And guess what? The person who said it is dead now. And the person he said it to isn't. Hate is a funny thing, and I've tried very hard to make sure it doesn't settle in my heart, even though I do feel flashes of it at times. And I do have plenty of contempt for certain people, but I try not to let it get further than that, and I really think that if it starts to, you just should walk away. That's why I'm on this board and not my old board. I walked away. And believe me, I'm a lot better off for it.

But you seem like a good person, and I still say you would be the first one to throw some water on her! Sure, it might be dirty, smelly water. lol

I think that if it actually happened, you would help her.

But you seem like a good person, and I still say you would be the first one to throw some water on her! Sure, it might be dirty, smelly water. lol

I have full confidence that LadyT would do whatever she could to put out that fire just as all of us would for any "enemy". I don't for a second think LadyT is tough enough to watch a human being burn and listen to the screams that would be coming from the flames.

She may think she's tough, but she's not that tough.

Immie

Back