Vile Bitter Cons

:)

LOL, yeah. I've also heard that Bush is really a democrat too sent in to destroy the republican name. He did a great job.

I don't know about him being a Democrat, but he sure as hell was an answer to their prayers. :)

They couldn't have asked for an easier victory in '06. What's going to happen in '08? If the Republicans don't change real quick we will be back to needing gridlock to stop the Dems from running the world the way they want to run it.

Maybe Gridlock is a damned good thing?

Immie

I have full confidence that LadyT would do whatever she could to put out that fire just as all of us would for any "enemy". I don't for a second think LadyT is tough enough to watch a human being burn and listen to the screams that would be coming from the flames.

She may think she's tough, but she's not that tough.

Immie

During the last war based on lies, more than a few Buddist monks incinerated themselves as a protest against the senseless killing and atrocities. One even did it in front of the White House. No one came out and put out the fire. They didn't even stop the war.

During the last war based on lies, more than a few Buddist monks incinerated themselves as a protest against the senseless killing and atrocities. One even did it in front of the White House. No one came out and put out the fire. They didn't even stop the war.
Nobody had a chance. They pretty much made sure nobody could save them using accellerants so that they burned too quickly to be saved. Those around them were with them in protest and would do nothing for them. It was their friends who had the most chance to save them who stood by to record it...

Nobody had a chance. They pretty much made sure nobody could save them using accellerants so that they burned too quickly to be saved. Those around them were with them in protest and would do nothing for them. It was their friends who had the most chance to save them who stood by to record it...
Honoring the choice made. To "save" them would invalidate their sacrifice . . . as you well know, I'm sure.

But you seem like a good person, and I still say you would be the first one to throw some water on her! Sure, it might be dirty, smelly water. lol

I dunno......

"I have never seen people enjoying their husbands' death so much," the <s>leggy blonde firebrand</s> evil bitch added. She also referred to the 9/11 group as "the Witches of East Brunswick," a take-off on the old movie title, "The Witches of Eastwick."

I'd consider it I guess.......however if I happened to be sipping on vodka instead of water at the time........whoops!:doh: :chesh:

Last edited:
I dunno......

"I have never seen people enjoying their husbands' death so much," the <strike>leggy blonde firebrand</strike> evil bitch added. She also referred to the 9/11 group as "the Witches of East Brunswick," a take-off on the old movie title, "The Witches of Eastwick."

I'd consider it I guess.......however if I happened to be sipping on vodka instead of water at the time........whoops!:doh: :chesh:

Yeah, she's a really horrid person.

:)

LOL, yeah. I've also heard that Bush is really a democrat too sent in to destroy the republican name. He did a great job.
Actually, it's not that farfetched. I doubt she's a liberal but I'll bet she's far less venomous in real life than she is in print.

She makes a LOT of money with her act. So do Tush Limburgher and that Savage guy. But the thing is that if she changed the act, she'd run the risk of losing her core audience. Look what happened to Dennis Miller when he changed up.

Now, I happen to believe that pandering to the worst in people in order to make money is not much better than believing the worst to begin with. That's another question, however.

Now, I happen to believe that pandering to the worst in people in order to make money is not much better than believing the worst to begin with. That's another question, however.

Imagine how much money I could make being a black conservative pundit. They'd try to show my ass at every event and photo op that came up. I don't know if the money is right............

Imagine how much money I could make being a black conservative pundit. They'd try to show my ass at every event and photo op that came up. I don't know if the money is right............
Ka-CHING! Oh yeah, you could make some serious money that way, no doubt.

(Especially if you really do look like we all imagine you do. :D)

Ka-CHING! Oh yeah, you could make some serious money that way, no doubt.

(Especially if you really do look like we all imagine you do. :D)

Let me give it a try:

My new position on Iraq:
The problem is that you tree huggin' commie assholes have no clue about the complexities involved in the war on terror....its better to fight them there than here.

My new position on stemcell research:
Die assholes

My new position on international relations:
I hate the French.

My new position on liberals:
They hate our troops and democracy.

My new position on abortion:
Give birth, but after that, I don't want to be bothered.

Honoring the choice made. To "save" them would invalidate their sacrifice . . . as you well know, I'm sure.
Ahhh... But supposedly people were supposed to somehow get there from blocks away and save them. At least by the original assertion...

The implication was that those inside chose not to help the monks and deliberately stood by while they burned. The only ones that did that were "honoring" them.

Let me give it a try:

My new position on Iraq:
The problem is that you tree huggin' commie assholes have no clue about the complexities involved in the war on terror....its better to fight them there than here.

My new position on stemcell research:
Die assholes

My new position on international relations:
I hate the French.

My new position on liberals:
They hate our troops and democracy.

My new position on abortion:
Give birth, but after that, I don't want to be bothered.
By Jove, I think she's got it. Mysteriously, I find myself wanting to jam her hand down a garbage disposal: this has to be at least close to the magic formula.

Actually, it's not that farfetched. I doubt she's a liberal but I'll bet she's far less venomous in real life than she is in print.

She makes a LOT of money with her act. So do Tush Limburgher and that Savage guy. But the thing is that if she changed the act, she'd run the risk of losing her core audience. Look what happened to Dennis Miller when he changed up.

Can you imagine if she [Ann] really was the kind of person she appears to be in public? I doubt she'd live long enough to collect her first check.

Immie

Last edited:
By Jove, I think she's got it. Mysteriously, I find myself wanting to jam her hand down a garbage disposal: this has to be at least close to the magic formula.

I think she [LadyT] needs some work on the delivery.

Maybe we should hook her up with Ann for some lessons in being extremely obnoxious. Then the second lesson could go with Randi Rhodes but the finale would definitely have to be with Michael Savage.

Immie

Can you imagine if she really was the kind of person she appears to be in public? I doubt she'd live long enough to collect her first check.

Immie
Exactly so. Her public persona is a characature; it's just too extreme to be believed. Savage also. And Al Franken too, for that matter.

I actually understand what Coulter is saying, and think she makes a valid point. She uses a measure of sarcasm I often use myself, and in many ways, the "Dixie" persona, is patterned after Coulter ...and Dennis Miller.

"The Dixie persona?"

Please stick to honesty. I know its hard for you, but who the fuck wants to talk to an invented cyberspace "persona".

"The Dixie persona?"

Please stick to honesty. I know its hard for you, but who the fuck wants to talk to an invented cyberspace "persona".

Excusme, I was curious about your name. In my country, a Cypress is a condition of having an ingrown schrum from nuclear wastes. Is named after great tree I think. You have this Cypress condition, hum?

I can give you good name for doctor, who can help you with this.

Back