Voting in Ohio

Which one should I vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Today it's open primary day in Ohio. I have yet to decide who to vote for but I have whittled it down to two candidates.

John Kasich is the only adult in the GOP circus train. He's the only one out of the whole lot that's even remotely qualified to be POTUS. Neither Cruz or Trump are worthy of even being in public office and little Marco is just too inexperienced. Kasich is also the only GOP candidate to publically distance himself from the "Southern Strategy". Which actually makes him electable.

On the other side is Bernie Sanders. The most important job of POTUS is implementation of our foreign policy and national defense. Bernie is the only one I trust not to be wreckless and endanger our nation with another irresponsible and immoral war like Iraq.

So it's between Bernie and Kasich. Which of these two should I pick?

Sanders is the principled vote and Kasich is the practical vote.

If you want to make life difficult for Trump go with Kasich, where your vote might make a difference.

If you are principled and want to vote for the best candidate go with Sanders.

Today it's open primary day in Ohio. I have yet to decide who to vote for but I have whittled it down to two candidates.

John Kasich is the only adult in the GOP circus train. He's the only one out of the whole lot that's even remotely qualified to be POTUS. Neither Cruz or Trump are worthy of even being in public office and little Marco is just too inexperienced. Kasich is also the only GOP candidate to publically distance himself from the "Southern Strategy". Which actually makes him electable.

On the other side is Bernie Sanders. The most important job of POTUS is implementation of our foreign policy and national defense. Bernie is the only one I trust not to be wreckless and endanger our nation with another irresponsible and immoral war like Iraq.

So it's between Bernie and Kasich. Which of these two should I pick?

Kasich wants "boots on the ground" in Syria.http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/03/11/3759110/republican-debate-isis/
Vote with your gut.

When you offer to pay someone's legal bills if they act violently, you are encouraging violence.

You're tying vote was too late Christie. Bernie had the lead at voting time so I voted for Bernie. To my relief John Kasich did well. Kasich needs more of a message than "Didn't I do great in Ohio." If he wants to improve. To my surprise my wife said she voted for Bernie too. I wouldn't even tell her who I was voting for. Drove her mad. I told her I didn't want to influence her vote.

You're tying vote was too late Christie. Bernie had the lead at voting time so I voted for Bernie. To my relief John Kasich did well. Kasich needs more of a message than "Didn't I do great in Ohio." If he wants to improve. To my surprise my wife said she voted for Bernie too. I wouldn't even tell her who I was voting for. Drove her mad. I told her I didn't want to influence her vote.

You sound like a sweet heart.

I just wanted Kasich to beat Trump because I can't stand Trump's boasting and gloating. I want to see him eat a piece of humble pie.

I know, wishful thinking. :)

true. there is much more to an effective foreign policy, but I completely agree with this.

Ohioans love America; Floridians do not.

Each had a duty to their country - one to vote for Kasich, and the other for Rubio. Only Ohioans chose to support their country.

Back