VP Debate Dominated by Vance - Not Even Close

l am not trying to change the topic.

I am helping you with it.

You want to talk about debaters who are "out of their depth"...or debaters who got their asses kicked.

I am merely pointing out that Trump fits that bill like a glove.

I am delighted with the topic...and would not try to change it.

Let's keep at it.
In fact, you're screeching like a triggered idiot and embarrassing yourself. But alas, you would need a brain to comprehend the obvious. :palm:

JD is speaking at a rally right now in Xichigan...tremendous support...honest...direct...to the point.... taking questions now...where's Tim today?

I believe Vance won this....not with content but by getting his lies across without the sugar water guy challenging him. I hope this is the end of the debates. I'm so over all this bs campaigning on both sides...Nov. 5 please hurry

l am not trying to change the topic.

I am helping you with it.

You want to talk about debaters who are "out of their depth"...or debaters who got their asses kicked.

I am merely pointing out that Trump fits that bill like a glove.

I am delighted with the topic...and would not try to change it.

Let's keep at it.

crying_baby.jpg

Oh yeah? Please list all the Vance "lies". Vance busted the "fact-checkers".

Vance v. Walz Debate Claims. Feel free to post your own.

Vance mischaracterizes Harris' role on border policy
Vance statement on migrants in Ohio is misleading
Vance’s comments about the Biden-Harris administration decriminalizing illegal immigration through executive order aren’t true.
Vance falsely says he never supported a national abortion ban
Vance falsely claims Biden administration unfroze $100 billion in Iranian assets
Vance's claims about Harris' energy policies and China are misleading and lack context
Vance's statement about Minnesota's "born alive" law is misleading and lacks context
Vance's statement that DHS "effectively lost" 320,000 children is misleading and lacks context
Vance's claim about trump's comments to 1/6 protestors is misleading and lacks context
Vance's comment that there are 20-25 million illegals in the US substantially overstates the estimates
Vance falsely claimed that migrants can have legal status through a CBP app
Vance's claim that trump saved Obamacare is misleading
Vance's comments about the Tax Cuts and Job Act are misleading
Vance's claim that illegal guns are flowing from Mexico into the US is misleading

Walz's claim about the number of jobs created from Biden's climate law needs context
Walz's claim that Project 2025 calls for a pregnancy registry is false

Walz's weakest moments were the 1st answer, and his answer about visiting China.

He was really good on abortion, healthcare, J6, the climate and job creation.

Vance certainly lied more - Walz missed opportunities to call him on it.

It's odd how Trumpys are so impressed by Vance's ability to speak well, while Trump is the antithesis of that. Vance relied on lies and obfuscation. He avoided answering some plain direct questions. He would not even say whether he thinks Trump won the election. That is because he knows Trump lost.
They should have discussed whether either one of them is qualified to be president. Vane has a couple of hours of political experience. Walz has been in politics and service to the nation for decades.
Trump is fat and old. If he wins it is possible that he could not finish. That would be an unqualified pro-insurrectionist in charge. Vance is part of Project 2025.
Many Americans took solace in the fact that Trump started this upheaval when he was old. We hoped we could weather his sanity for a short time. Now we see whoever is really in back of him, has long-range perhaps permanent change in mind.

Back