I support helping nations defend themselves from foreign aggression

• Disagreed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know/no opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dutch Uncle

* Tertia Optio * Defend the Constitution
VP Harris delivered a kick-ass speech yesterday in support of Ukraine. It was a really powerful speech.

Culturally, I think one reason why MAGAts hate and disrespect her so much is because they want to hear such speeches from a deeper-voiced man, not a higher-pitched voice of a woman. They listen to the sound, not the words....probably because they are poorly educated and, perhaps, simply stupid.

There are some in my country who would instead force Ukraine to give up large parts of its sovereign territory, who would demand that Ukraine accept neutrality, and would require Ukraine to forgo security relationships with other nations. These proposals are the same as those of Putin and let us be clear, they are not proposals for peace. Instead, they are proposals for surrender, which is dangerous and unacceptable.

VP Harris delivered a kick-ass speech yesterday in support of Ukraine. It was a really powerful speech.

Culturally, I think one reason why MAGAts hate and disrespect her so much is because they want to hear such speeches from a deeper-voiced man, not a higher-pitched voice of a woman. They listen to the sound, not the words....probably because they are poorly educated and, perhaps, simply stupid.

There are some in my country who would instead force Ukraine to give up large parts of its sovereign territory, who would demand that Ukraine accept neutrality, and would require Ukraine to forgo security relationships with other nations. These proposals are the same as those of Putin and let us be clear, they are not proposals for peace. Instead, they are proposals for surrender, which is dangerous and unacceptable.
At the ABC debate Trump refused to answer a direct question about if he wanted Ukraine to prevail.

Yes, they only hear the left half of a piano. Violins do not exist for them . They eat their popcorn during any orchestral passages above 440 Hz. Well noted.

At the ABC debate Trump refused to answer a direct question about if he wanted Ukraine to prevail.
He’s done that before. I used to think it was because he wanted Russia to prevail (and that could still be true) but back in August he met with Zelenskyy. The nature of that meeting was to assure Z. that his plan was to negotiate with Putin if elected so he doesn’t want to reveal intentions.
I’m still of the mindset to give Uk. whatever they need to win. So that puts me more in the Harris camp although they still seem too chicken to give Ukraine enough, IMO.

He’s done that before. I used to think it was because he wanted Russia to prevail (and that could still be true) but back in August he met with Zelenskyy. The nature of that meeting was to assure Z. that his plan was to negotiate with Putin if elected so he doesn’t want to reveal intentions.
I’m still of the mindset to give Uk. whatever they need to win. So that puts me more in the Harris camp although they still seem too chicken to give Ukraine enough, IMO.
Trump was dissing Ukraine and worshipping Putin long, long before the Russo-Ukranian war. Long before he even announced he was running again for Prez. It's not a clever ploy to present himself as a good faith negotiator.

Putin still has kompromat on trump. That's all well and good, but that created 50% of the nation that supports Putin over America.

If you wrote a novel, the reviews would laugh at the ridiculous nature of the story.

Trump was dissing Ukraine and worshipping Putin long, long before the Russo-Ukranian war.
There's nothing wrong with trying to be on good terms with your adversary but I agree, Trump seems to be all over the place with his position on Uk. At least we know exactly where Harris and Biden stand.

Long before he even announced he was running again for Prez. It's not a clever ploy to present himself as a good faith negotiator.
Yup.

The Ukrainians have more of a stake in this election than anyone.

The position that the right has taken on this one is unconscionable. What happened to the party of Reagan?
They certainly have a major stake in our election. I support Ukraine killing their Russian invaders. Trumpers support dictators.

They turned into selfish, racist fuckwits AKA the Party of Trump. It's why I feel the Republican Party left me, that I didn't leave the Republican Party. Sad.

I AM sure he is.
Have a nice night
What amazes me is how many JPP MAGAts want to suck Putin's cock too. It's really sad.

5gyxc4.jpg

Back