VP Harris speech in support of Ukraine

I support helping nations defend themselves from foreign aggression

• Disagreed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know/no opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It was nice to see Donald Trump use his meeting with Zelensky to whine about his impeachment. Nothing about the war, everything about Trump.

And you stupid fucks are going to vote for this moron? Really? Amazing.

It was nice to see Donald Trump use his meeting with Zelensky to whine about his impeachment. Nothing about the war, everything about Trump.

And you stupid fucks are going to vote for this moron? Really? Amazing.
The nuttier Donnie acts, the better for American voters. :)

There's nothing wrong with trying to be on good terms with your adversary but I agree, Trump seems to be all over the place with his position on Uk. At least we know exactly where Harris and Biden stand.
Trump is a a human willow tree; he bends with the winds of popular opinion. His entire campaign is promises to give his voters more money, less taxes and whatever they want. He's literally attempting to buy their votes with promises that are fiscally unsound and, therefore, unlikely to ever happen.

His claim to pardon the "1/6 hostages" is belied by the fact he threw them under the bus a week after 1/6 and never pardoned a single one despite having 2 weeks to do it. He didn't even pardon the old people of trespassing who simply followed the mob into Congress once it was wide open.

VP Harris delivered a kick-ass speech yesterday in support of Ukraine. It was a really powerful speech.

Culturally, I think one reason why MAGAts hate and disrespect her so much is because they want to hear such speeches from a deeper-voiced man, not a higher-pitched voice of a woman. They listen to the sound, not the words....probably because they are poorly educated and, perhaps, simply stupid.

There are some in my country who would instead force Ukraine to give up large parts of its sovereign territory, who would demand that Ukraine accept neutrality, and would require Ukraine to forgo security relationships with other nations. These proposals are the same as those of Putin and let us be clear, they are not proposals for peace. Instead, they are proposals for surrender, which is dangerous and unacceptable.

Lets see now, the U.S. has given over $175 billion dollars in aid to Ukraine so as to help them protect their border from the Russians, yet I haven't seen one cent of U.S. money being allocated to protect our own border. You know, for starters, we could spend a little on completing the Wall at our Southern Border. It looks like Kamala's fantastic speech on helping Ukraine enjoy our money is much more important to Americans than having our country be overrun by illegals.

Lets see now, the U.S. has given over $175 billion dollars in aid to Ukraine so as to help them protect their border from the Russians, yet I haven't seen one cent of U.S. money being allocated to protect our own border. You know, for starters, we could spend a little on completing the Wall at our Southern Border. It looks like Kamala's fantastic speech on helping Ukraine enjoy our money is much more important to Americans than having our country be overrun by illegals.
Not one cent? Now, Hater, you're once again proving you're either a fucking moron, mentally ill and/or a liar. The annual DHS budget is $108B. This is separate from the annual US military spending of $1T.

A factor all the Russian cocksucking MAGAts are missing is that not one drop of American military blood has been shed in either Ukraine or Israel. This isn't Vietnam or Korea. Giving our allies money to defend their countries protects both US interests and saves American lives.

Budget-in-Brief Fiscal Year 2025
Homeland Security www.dhs.gov

Department of Defense (DOD)
$1.03T has been paid out

Not one cent? Now, Hater, you're once again proving you're either a fucking moron, mentally ill and/or a liar. The annual DHS budget is $108B. This is separate from the annual US military spending of $1T.

A factor all the Russian cocksucking MAGAts are missing is that not one drop of American military blood has been shed in either Ukraine or Israel. This isn't Vietnam or Korea. Giving our allies money to defend their countries protects both US interests and saves American lives.

Budget-in-Brief Fiscal Year 2025
Homeland Security www.dhs.gov

Department of Defense (DOD)
$1.03T has been paid out
How much of that $108B to the DHS went to securing our border, or to building a wall to secure that border? ZERO!

Gosh, it actually seems like passing a comprehensive border bill would be a good idea. Who would have thought?

Gosh, it actually seems like passing a comprehensive border bill would be a good idea. Who would have thought?
Did you ever take time to see what that border bill consisted of? It had nothing to do with securing our border, in fact, it allowed thousands upon thousands of illegals to enter our country unvetted.

Did you ever take time to see what that border bill consisted of? It had nothing to do with securing our border, in fact, it allowed thousands upon thousands of illegals to enter our country unvetted.
If only you knew what you were talking about, but alas, you don’t.

“The bill provides funding to build the wall, increase technology at the border, and add more detention beds, more agents, and more deportation flights. The border security bill ends the abuse of parole on our southwest border that has waived in over a million people.Feb 4, 2024”
1727531866686.png
https://www.lankford.senate.gov › l...

Lankford Releases Border Security Package With Huge Wins for ...

How much of that $108B to the DHS went to securing our border, or to building a wall to secure that border? ZERO!

No. You believe in a world that does not exist. Your cult leader is lying to you and you are ignorant and fearful enough to cling to that lie. CBP budget was 20 billion dollars. Your cult leader killed a bill that would have provided billions more. He was interested in fixing the problem. Neither are you. You are interested only in whining like a little baby.

No. You believe in a world that does not exist. Your cult leader is lying to you and you are ignorant and fearful enough to cling to that lie. CBP budget was 20 billion dollars. Your culrt leader killed a bill that would have provided billions more. He was interested in fixing the problem. Neither are you. You are interested only in whining like a little baby.
The southern border was all but secure during Trump's amazing policies like Remain in Mexico, and with his ongoing determination to complete the Wall, that as we all know were both axed by biden the moment he became the anti American
president. How many illegals entered and stayed in our country during Trump's term compared to biden kamala's term? You might want to look up those shocking statistics on that one. The problem started in January of 2021, and the fucks on the left
decided to keep the border open for they figured eventually the illegals will be allowed to vote for the democrat of their choice,
simply because the dems allowed them in with a free pass.

The southern border was all but secure during Trump's amazing policies like Remain in Mexico, and with his ongoing determination to complete the Wall, that as we all know were both axed by biden the moment he became the anti American
president. How many illegals entered and stayed in our country during Trump's term compared to biden kamala's term? You might want to look up those shocking statistics on that one. The problem started in January of 2021, and the fucks on the left
decided to keep the border open for they figured eventually the illegals will be allowed to vote for the democrat of their choice,
simply because the dems allowed them in with a free pass.
ROTFLMFAO!!! Yes, and there were unicorns, and chocolate rivers, and .....

God damn you are dumb. There are fewer immigrants coming into the country RIGHT NOW TODAY than there were under the Trump administration. Just because you say something is true, it does not make it true. There are statistics. You are not aware of any of them. You are a brainwashed moron.

In June, numbers had already dropped by 50%, and the trend continued.

Lowest level in FOUR YEARS. Why do we constantly have to do your homework for you? Why are you so lazy and stupid that you can't do your own research? This is a political message board. Before you come here you should at least have a baseline of knowledge about the issues that might be discussed. This level of lazy and ignorant is disgraceful.

They both suffered from Alzheimer's.
Another reason to never vote for anyone over 65 for President. We learned that lesson almost 40 years ago, but seem to have forgotten it.

I know the nomination of Biden in 2020 was an act of desperation because the DNC had no one better to run against Trump due to all the kooks and extremists within their party. Biden was the sane choice and he admitted it was a one-term solution. Why he changed his mind in 2024 is still a mystery to me.

ROTFLMFAO!!! Yes, and there were unicorns, and chocolate rivers, and .....

God damn you are dumb. There are fewer immigrants coming into the country RIGHT NOW TODAY than there were under the Trump administration. Just because you say something is true, it does not make it true. There are statistics. You are not aware of any of them. You are a brainwashed moron.

Hey moron, check out the chart in the link I provided to see just how many illegal immigrants entered the U.S. under both Trump and the biden administrations. Care to work on your moronic post now?
[/QUOTE]

Another reason to never vote for anyone over 65 for President. We learned that lesson almost 40 years ago, but seem to have forgotten it.

I know the nomination of Biden in 2020 was an act of desperation because the DNC had no one better to run against Trump due to all the kooks and extremists within their party. Biden was the sane choice and he admitted it was a one-term solution. Why he changed his mind in 2024 is still a mystery to me.
I played racketball with a guy who showed early onset, starting in his 30s. He wound up in a home recognizing nobody at age 55. Trump has it running through his family.
Trump has no intellectual curiosity. He fakes every interview because he does not understand anything asked.
He could communicate reasonably well in his 30s. He no longer can. He says convoluted things going in circles with the end of the thought having no connection to the beginning and not responding to the question. Trump is a creator of "WTF is he talking about"?He embarrasses us when he talks.

I played racketball with a guy who showed early onset, starting in his 30s. He wound up in a home recognizing nobody at age 55. Trump has it running through his family.
Trump has no intellectual curiosity. He fakes every interview because he does not understand anything asked.
He could communicate reasonably well in his 30s. He no longer can. He says convoluted things going in circles with the end of the thought having no connection to the beginning and not responding to the question. Trump is a creator of "WTF is he talking about"?He embarrasses us when he talks.
If he didn't have all that money, he'd be a street bum. Agreed on his intellectual lackings.

Back