VP Harris speech in support of Ukraine

I support helping nations defend themselves from foreign aggression

• Total voters
Why: Because victory on Z’s terms are not achievable without the total commitment of the West.
Why not: If victory was achievable ~ or ~If the West were committed to victory on Z’s terms.
They're doing fine now. If they fail, it shouldn't be for lack of supplies from the free West.

Your support for Mother Russia is well known, anymouse, as is your hatred of the United States.

He’s the only one willing to negotiate an end to the war.
It’d be interesting to see what Z and Putin would accept.

lol . ‘Now Vlad, tell President Zelenskyy you only want half of Ukraine and promise not to nuke Kiev. And if you say ‘no way , I’ll say ‘way’’

Yeah, I don’t want my six year old negotiating my contracts.

lol . ‘Now Vlad, tell President Zelenskyy you only want half of Ukraine and promise not to nuke Kiev. And if you say ‘no way , I’ll say ‘way’’

Another reason to both dislike and distrust MAGAts is because they bend the knee to Putin over loyalty to the Constitution.

So you’re for the status quo. Half measures, afraid of Putin’s nuclear threats, let Ukraine bleed to death (same what Russia is doing but they have 10X more blood to waste).

So far Biden appears to be in a state of petrification about Putin’s nuclear threats and he’d never negotiate for peace.
Even the French are more willing to help, as are the British.

Trump is unpredictable so no telling what would come of negotiations.
And he might pull the rug from Ukraine.

If Harris pursues the same policy as Biden - not good in the foreseeable future for Ukraine.

Ukraine is fucked with the status quo and they might be fucked with Trump.

Personally, I’d call Putin’s bluff , give Ukraine everything they need to win, and even if P. did use nukes there’d be a more definitive response from the west probably driving Russia out of Ukraine fairly quickly.

My goal in negotiations :
The Donbass be an autonomous region.
Allow Russia to have Sevastopol as a naval base much like we have Guantanamo IF they bug out of the rest of crimea.
No guarantee that Ukraine doesn’t join NATO although that would be unlikely anyway as long as Orban is the leader of Hungary.

Of course only if acceptable to Ukraine.
If not - status quo. Half ass measures , no end in sight with Russia making slow incremental progress.
If that’s what the Ukrainians want , that’s their choice.

My goal in negotiations :
The Donbass be an autonomous region.
Allow Russia to have Sevastopol as a naval base much like we have Guantanamo IF they bug out of the rest of crimea.
No guarantee that Ukraine doesn’t join NATO although that would be unlikely anyway as long as Orban is the leader of Hungary.

Of course only if acceptable to Ukraine.
If not - status quo. Half ass measures , no end in sight with Russia making slow incremental progress.
If that’s what the Ukrainians want , that’s their choice.
Losing at war has consequences.

The Russians will decide terms.

Is this sarcasm?
No. Putin obviously has the upper hand.
He has no opposition.
Dissent is illegal.
He has almost unlimited manpower compared to Ukraine.
The West is indecisive.
The only question is how much he gets before he stops. I don’t think he stops until he’s got ALL of Ukraine.

No. Putin obviously has the upper hand.
He has no opposition.
Dissent is illegal.
He has almost unlimited manpower compared to Ukraine.
The West is indecisive.
The only question is how much he gets before he stops. I don’t think he stops until he’s got ALL of Ukraine.
The Russians have no interest in governing the non Russian areas, and only took the Russian areas to protect the people.... other than Crimea...which they took because the plan was to put a massive NATO port there.

Whatever is left as the Rump of Ukraine will be neutral and demilitarized....the big thing is what is going to be done about the constant terrorism that the American Empire is preparing to launch from Ukraine after the SMO is over.

The Russians have no interest in governing the non Russian areas, and only tool the Russian areas to protect the people other than Crimea...which they took because the plan was to but a massive NATO port there.
So you think they’d stop if:
Keep all occupied territories
Annex all of the Donbas
Guarantees that Ukraine not join NATO.

So you think they’d stop if:
Keep all occupied territories
Annex all of the Donbas
Guarantees that Ukraine not join NATO.
Not just not formally a part of NATO, not informally as it was either...and demilitarized. Also the NAZI's must be removed from power. Also there has to be a workable plan for what to do about the terrorism the American Empire plans to launch from the Rump of Ukraine.

With you I know you like to be reminded of all your patients you drugged and your way with. :)

Anymouse, the Rapist Dentist. Has a nice ring to it, don't it?
Can’t keep up with the discussion as usual.
No wonder you spend most of your time here in that mindless thread with your e-g.f.
Go on back there and talk about how your grass grows , stupid.

Can’t keep up with the discussion as usual.
No wonder you spend most of your time here in that mindless thread with your e-g.f.
Go on back there and talk about how your grass grows , stupid.
Then put me on ignore and go on your merry fucking way, Dentist Rapeymouse. :)

Back