VP Harris speech in support of Ukraine

I support helping nations defend themselves from foreign aggression

• Total voters
Not just not formally a part of NATO, not informally as it was either...and demilitarized.
That allows, almost guarantees future invasion. Putin has made no secret that he considers Ukraine to be part of Russia.

Also the NAZI's must be removed from power.

They’re not in power. Z is no nazi.
Besides Ukraine is a sovereign country. If they have nazis in their government that’s their business.
Other countries have fascists in their government, why doesn’t Putin invade them?

Also there has to be a workable plan for what to do about the terrorism the American Empire plans to launch from the Rump of Ukraine.

What terrorism by America is in the works? I haven’t heard anything.

That allows, almost guarantees future invasion. Putin has made no secret that he considers Ukraine to be part of Russia.

They’re not in power. Z is no nazi.
Besides Ukraine is a sovereign country. If they have nazis in their government that’s their business.
Other countries have fascists in their government, why doesn’t Putin invade them?

What terrorism by America is in the works? I haven’t heard anything.
That Ukraine was taken from Russia by Khrushchev was a mistake Putin has said, but the Russians have no interest in having Western Ukraine, full of people who rabidly hate them.

Re the NAZI's: Losing at war has consequences.

Re the terrorism: I have never been impressed with your knowledge.

Oh, America has committed A LOT of terrorism but not against Russia.
ISIS-K is currently being trained, with the intent to plant them in the Rump of Ukraine for the mission of terrorism on Russia.

There has been a lot of American Empire terrorism in Russia, Crocus being just one example.

No . Making you look like a fool is great sport! 🖕
Besides I ignore that entire childish thread you apparently spend most of your time in.
Go for it, Rapeymouse, DDS. :thup:

Watching you lose your cool is expected from a person of your low morals and ethics. You're very...emotional.

That was clearly a false flag operation. There’s indisputable proof.
Ya, I think I remember that you had the idiotic assertion that the Russians did this to themselves.

No, there is zero evidence of this, and it makes zero sense....that this was to happen during the Shaman concert and that this operation was run by the Brits makes perfect sense.

Ya, I think I remember that you had the idiotic assertion that the Russians did this to themselves.
It's here.
And the 'men in blue' are not brits. They're clearly Russians.
No, there is zero evidence of this, and it makes zero sense....that this was to happen during the Shaman concert and that this operation was run by the Brits makes perfect sense.
You said it was the Americans that did this. If you can't be consistent I have to believe you don't really know.

It's here.
And the 'men in blue' are not brits. They're clearly Russians.

You said it was the Americans that did this. If you can't be consistent I have to believe you don't really know.
Some people will believe anything.

This is not evidence that the Russians did it, and it would make no sense for the Russians to do it....if you are going to float this idiotic idea you need to at least come up with a motive.

And too let us not forget that this venue was owned by a very good and loyal friend of Putin and Russia.

This was ISIS-K, an agent of the American Empire, and this project was organized by the Brits.

Some people will believe anything.

This is not evidence that the Russians did it, and it would make no sense for the Russians to do it....if you are going to float this idiotic idea you need to at least come up with a motive.

This was ISIS-K, an agent of the American Empire, and this project was organized by the Brits.
So you are saying those Men in Blue were Russian resistance working with the British?

And too let us not forget that this venue was owned by a very good and loyal friend of Putin and Russia.
Yes, oligarchs.

Wow. Even evince and BrandonPresident don't derail their own threads. Seems only you can get lower than them.
Am I making your balls tingle? Again?
^^^
Becomes upset, loses control of himself and then starts slinging insults whenever he's reminded of how he drugged and raped his patients.

Have you considered returning to Louisiana, confessing your crimes and throwing yourself on the mercy of the court, Rapeymouse, DDS?

So you’re for the status quo. Half measures, afraid of Putin’s nuclear threats, let Ukraine bleed to death (same what Russia is doing but they have 10X more blood to waste).

So far Biden appears to be in a state of petrification about Putin’s nuclear threats and he’d never negotiate for peace.
Even the French are more willing to help, as are the British.

Trump is unpredictable so no telling what would come of negotiations.
And he might pull the rug from Ukraine.

If Harris pursues the same policy as Biden - not good in the foreseeable future for Ukraine.

Ukraine is fucked with the status quo and they might be fucked with Trump.

Personally, I’d call Putin’s bluff , give Ukraine everything they need to win, and even if P. did use nukes there’d be a more definitive response from the west probably driving Russia out of Ukraine fairly quickly.
They're doing fine now. If they fail, it shouldn't be for lack of supplies from the free West.

Your support for Mother Russia is well known, anymouse, as is your hatred of the United States.

The war is going badly. Ukraine and its allies must change course​

So you consider The Economist to be MAGA ? They agree with me.

The war is going badly. Ukraine and its allies must change course​

So you consider The Economist to be MAGA ? They agree with me.
Can't read it since it's behind a pay wall, but you knew that, Rapeymoose, DDS.

The fact you'd surrender your homeland to foreign invaders is unsurprising coming from you. You've repeatedly proved yourself to lack ethics, morals and loyalty to anyone but yourself. Ergo, it makes sense you'd want Ukraine to surrender.

Can't read it since it's behind a pay wall, but you knew that,
The headline isn't. Guess you can't read that either.
They're doing fine now.
So for you they'd be doing finer if Russian just nuked the whole country.
Why do you hate the Ukrainians?

The fact you'd surrender your homeland to foreign invaders is unsurprising coming from you. You've repeatedly proved yourself to lack ethics, morals and loyalty to anyone but yourself. Ergo, it makes sense you'd want Ukraine to surrender.
lol, it's you that wants Ukraine to die a slow and painful death.
Both articles are about the West and Brandon to basically shit or get off the pot.
But Brandon only wants to give Ukraine just enuf to give them false hopes of winning.
Once again you reveal yourself to be a MAGA and unapologetic pro-Putin.

Rapeymoose, DDS.
What makes you think I'm a DDS? Hm? ;)

I guess the question, "So you consider The Economist to be MAGA ?" was a little too uncomfortable for you to answer. I understand.

Back