VP Harris speech in support of Ukraine

I support helping nations defend themselves from foreign aggression

• Total voters
They're doing fine now.

Russian troops reach centre of Ukrainian bastion Vuhledar​

:rofl2: :laugh: :rofl2: Why doesn't it surprise me that you only read the headline, LOL
Probaby for the same reason you can't even read or understand the headline.

Rapeymoose, not a DDS?

So what patients are you having daily homoerotic fantasies about me grooming that you proudly announce make your balls tingle?

Russian troops reach centre of Ukrainian bastion Vuhledar​

Probaby for the same reason you can't even read or understand the headline.

So what patients are you having homoerotic fatasies about me grooming that you proudly announce make your balls tingle?

Your allegiance to Mother Russia is noted once again, Rapeymoose, not a DDS.

Your allegiance to Mother Russia is noted once again, Rapeymoose, not a DDS.
Nope, I'm in agreement with editorials from The Hill and The Economist.
You're for the status quo. A slow death for Ukraine which is happening now. And you all but admit it.
So what patients are you having daily homoerotic fantasies about me grooming that you proudly announce make your balls tingle?
Another question too uncomfortable for you to answer. I understand.
You must be squirming now, having been exposed.

Nope, I'm in agreement with editorials from The Hill and The Economist.
You're for the status quo. A slow death for Ukraine. And you all but admit it.
Another reason why I think you lied about going to college, Rapeymoose; you don't know the difference between an editorial and an opinion piece.

You're free to lie about me. The facts prove that I support kicking Russia out of Ukraine, Hamas and other terrorists out of Israel and support Western nations.

Another reason why I think you lied about going to college, Rapeymoose; you don't know the difference between an editorial and an opinion piece.

You're free to lie about me. The facts prove that I support kicking Russia out of Ukraine, Hamas and other terrorists out of Israel and support Western nations.
For the sake of argument let's assume I'm a h.s. dropout.
It makes no difference in the fact that you are for the status quo which is clearly not working.
You're a MAGA thru and thru and a Putin sycophant. no different than Scott Ritter.
It's OK, you don't have to pretend to hide it. There are others on the board like you. Most notably, moon.

For the sake of argument let's assume I'm a h.s. dropout.
It makes no difference in the fact that you are for the status quo which is clearly not working.
You're a MAGA thru and thru and a Putin sycophant. no different than Scott Ritter.
It's OK, you don't have to pretend to hide it. There are others on the board like you. Most notably, moon.
Nice rant, Rapeymoose. I really like it when you falsely accuse me of supporting Russia against Ukraine. It proves your thinker ain't working very well. You're the one advocating appeasement and Ukrainian surrender of their lands for peace....as if Putin would honor it.
He’s the only one willing to negotiate an end to the war.
It’d be interesting to see what Z and Putin would accept.
Why: Because victory on Z’s terms are not achievable without the total commitment of the West.
Why not: If victory was achievable ~ or ~If the West were committed to victory on Z’s terms.

You're the one advocating appeasement and Ukrainian surrender of their lands for peace....as if Putin would honor it.
I’m the one advocating Ukraine gets the full support they need to win, not half baked measures which are not working.
I’m the one advocating Ukraine being accepted into NATO.

You? “Ukraine is doing fine.” and celebrating the loss of Vuhledar to the Russians.

Rapeymoose, not a DDS?
Since you openly accused me of grooming my patients, you think I’m a pediatrician?
Probably another question too uncomfortable to answer.

There's nothing wrong with trying to be on good terms with your adversary but I agree, Trump seems to be all over the place with his position on Uk. At least we know exactly where Harris and Biden stand.

Yup.
utter fucking bullshit

you people are high on your own farts.

NATO / cia started this now fuck you people and go suck cocks.

I’m the one advocating Ukraine gets the full support they need to win, not half baked measures which are not working.
I’m the one advocating Ukraine being accepted into NATO.

You? “Ukraine is doing fine.” and celebrating the loss of Vuhledar to the Russians.

Since you openly accused me of grooming my patients, you think I’m a pediatrician?
Probably another question too uncomfortable to answer.
Full support? Like send in US troops and nuke Moscow, Rapeymoose? If that's not what you mean, the define "full support" as opposed to simply sending them arms as we've been doing.

You claim to be a dentist, but due to major gaps in your education, I'm guessing you never graduated college. Given your previous claims, I'm guessing you just hang out in bars with a pocketful of GHB.

The roots of this started long ago.
The question now is, how should it end?
and peace had been achieved.

now your war Monger deep state asslicks are doing more of your evil dumb shit.

you're not smart.
you're not better at history.
you're just an evil war profiteer.

now fuck off and go eat your own ass.

Full support? Like send in US troops and nuke Moscow, Rapeymoose? If that's not what you mean, the define "full support" as opposed to simply sending them arms as we've been doing.

You claim to be a dentist, but due to major gaps in your education, I'm guessing you never graduated college. Given your previous claims, I'm guessing you just hang out in bars with a pocketful of GHB.
Allowing Uk to use weapons to strike military targets as deep as they need to be so Uk can adequately defend themselves. Not just the US but any NATO member supplying arms, for one.
Invite Uk to join NATO now while
retain reunification as an aspiration.
1.So you consider The Economist to be MAGA ? Their headline is enough to show they agree with me.
2. What patients are you having daily homoerotic fantasies about me grooming that you proudly announce make your balls tingle?
3. Since you openly accused me of grooming patients, do you think I’m a pediatrician?

I ask too many questions that are too uncomfortable for you to answer.
Sweat and squirm.

I could be a h.s. dropout but I never had to rely on the gubmint for a paycheck or a job I couldn’t get fired from in opposition to you, loser.

Anyway the strategy you approve of is working beautifully:

Russian forces poised for assaults in Zaporizhzhya sector, aiming to capture entire Donetsk Oblast​

Thank you Comrade Douche.

In Ukraine's case, no. We really have no dog in that fight. It makes zero difference if Ukraine is part of Russia (or the Soviet Union before that) or not. Which dictator runs it isn't going to make a difference to the US. Ukraine other than being an agricultural breadbasket has no real economic or strategic value.
You say it makes zero difference to you if Russia invades Ukraine? Do you care if Russia invades Poland? How about Germany? How about the UK? How about Canada? Do you care if Russia invades New Jersey? Would you care if Russia invades Arkansas?

Where is the line?

With Ukraine, we are not being asked to actually fight. Other people are dying fighting the Russian expansion. With Arkansas, we would have to sacrifice our own people fighting.

You say it makes zero difference to you if Russia invades Ukraine? Do you care if Russia invades Poland? How about Germany? How about the UK? How about Canada? Do you care if Russia invades New Jersey? Would you care if Russia invades Arkansas?

Poland is a member of NATO. We have a treaty. Germany, same thing. The UK, same thing. Just because one nation decides to invade another doesn't mean the US automatically has to respond with help to the invaded side. We should not be the world's policemen. Let nations take care of their own problems.

Ukraine had years to prepare a military and defenses should Russia attack them. It isn't our fault they fucked that away. It isn't our fault their government is thoroughly corrupt (and it still is) and incompetent. Ukraine should take responsibility for itself, not rely on others to defend it.
With Ukraine, we are not being asked to actually fight. Other people are dying fighting the Russian expansion. With Arkansas, we would have to sacrifice our own people fighting.
We are being asked to funnel hundreds of billions WE DON'T HAVE! into that nation to help them fight Russia even though they incompetently didn't prepare for a Russian invasion knowing full well it could happen. Their incompetent and corrupt government fucked that away. How is any of that our fault?

Look at Taiwan or Israel. They know they have enemies on their doorstep that could invade at any time. They spend the money and make the effort to provide for their own defense. Maybe Ukraine should have done the same.

Poland is a member of NATO. We have a treaty. Germany, same thing. The UK, same thing. Just because one nation decides to invade another doesn't mean the US automatically has to respond with help to the invaded side. We should not be the world's policemen. Let nations take care of their own problems.

Ukraine had years to prepare a military and defenses should Russia attack them. It isn't our fault they fucked that away. It isn't our fault their government is thoroughly corrupt (and it still is) and incompetent. Ukraine should take responsibility for itself, not rely on others to defend it.

We are being asked to funnel hundreds of billions WE DON'T HAVE! into that nation to help them fight Russia even though they incompetently didn't prepare for a Russian invasion knowing full well it could happen. Their incompetent and corrupt government fucked that away. How is any of that our fault?

Look at Taiwan or Israel. They know they have enemies on their doorstep that could invade at any time. They spend the money and make the effort to provide for their own defense. Maybe Ukraine should have done the same.
NATO is almost over.

It was murder.

Back