Waiting on wifes approval to retire

Obviously I'm a lot smarter than you. Typical ski hill is only 1000' high or so; that's a dollar per foot. And the only gravity making you fall is your own. Why are you such a pussy?

I can't find the whipping smiley, but just imagine it here instead of text.

I'm saying you're whipped.

He is whipped? Good for him!!

People who look down on guys who are whipped never think about the "beatings" that make life worthwhile.

LOL Top are you going to be posting "No blood for oil" now?

I'm going all Hippy sock hat, dreadlocks, greenpeace boat attacking the oil tankers.

In the 11th hr press last night I promised the wife I cook and do dishes on the day's she's at her part time job.

Hope I'll be telling the boss I'm done in a month! Wife will send the final decision tomorrow!
Sure she will....sure she will...and she plans on keep telling you that too.

Dude....if you leave it up to your wife you'll work till you're wearing a diaper and drooling on your shoes!

Shockingly they asked me to stay on to transition someone into my job. Two bosses actually pitched that staying 6 weeks would qualify me for 25 percent of next years bonus and have this years bonus added to my pension calc. so I'll be working into April no longer than 4/19.

Shockingly they asked me to stay on to transition someone into my job. Two bosses actually pitched that staying 6 weeks would qualify me for 25 percent of next years bonus and have this years bonus added to my pension calc. so I'll be working into April no longer than 4/19.

Better for the money to go into your pocket than to stay in theirs.

I suspected it wasn't you who wore the pants. How'd I know?

Funny, since he wants his retirement to be a mutually agreed upon decision with his wife, you try and ridicule him. But I would be willing to bet if he accepted no input you would be quick to condemn him.

Yeah, he wants to make his wife happy. It is how good relationships last.

Back