WANT! SO MUCH WANT!

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
A couple of days ago Kel-Tec revealed their latest project: the KSG

ksg-362x500.jpg

Details about it are a little sketchy right now, but here is what we do know:

It's a 12 gauge pump
It was two 7 round tube magazines, for a total of 14+1 round capacity.
It's an 18.5 barrel
It's 26in overall
Bullbup style and bottom ejecting
Ambi controls
Suspected MSRP is about $750
And last, but certainly not least, available to civvies.

God I want one so bad!

can someone PLEASE explain to me why people like to own guns so much? I could understand if someone was a gangsta and blasting fools all day. But I mean . . . you can't really USE it. Sure you can have some target practice, but big fucking deal. I could understand getting a sweet knife or something, there would be a lot of everyday uses. But guns... man, someone please explain this to me. I don't get it.

can someone PLEASE explain to me why people like to own guns so much? I could understand if someone was a gangsta and blasting fools all day. But I mean . . . you can't really USE it. Sure you can have some target practice, but big fucking deal. I could understand getting a sweet knife or something, there would be a lot of everyday uses. But guns... man, someone please explain this to me. I don't get it.
Maybe YOU can't use it every day. I try to shoot as often as possible. And with one of these I might even start getting into 3-gun.

I could explain things to you, but you'll most likely not understand them. At least not until you have experienced, for yourself, the danger of physical harm you are about to experience when 3 or 4 street thugs decide that they want to fuck with you and/or your wife, or when the neighborhood junkies decide that your tv's can provide them with their next fix, whether you're at home or not.

A couple of days ago Kel-Tec revealed their latest project: the KSG

ksg-362x500.jpg

Details about it are a little sketchy right now, but here is what we do know:

It's a 12 gauge pump
It was two 7 round tube magazines, for a total of 14+1 round capacity.
It's an 18.5 barrel
It's 26in overall
Bullbup style and bottom ejecting
Ambi controls
Suspected MSRP is about $750
And last, but certainly not least, available to civvies.

God I want one so bad!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

That would fit perfectly under a motorcycle leather jacket.

I could explain things to you, but you'll most likely not understand them. At least not until you have experienced, for yourself, the danger of physical harm you are about to experience when 3 or 4 street thugs decide that they want to fuck with you and/or your wife, or when the neighborhood junkies decide that your tv's can provide them with their next fix, whether you're at home or not.

Do you not have a police force to control these hordes of people intent on f*cking with you and your wife? Are they queueing up outside your front door? Hiding in the shrubbery? Where the hell do you live? Congo?
What have you got that they want?
Poor Imperator has no idea of the everyday dangers present in your country, does he?
Time you got scared of the real and leave the imaginary to the story books.

Do you not have a police force to control these hordes of people intent on f*cking with you and your wife? Are they queueing up outside your front door? Hiding in the shrubbery? Where the hell do you live? Congo?
What have you got that they want?
Poor Imperator has no idea of the everyday dangers present in your country, does he?
Time you got scared of the real and leave the imaginary to the story books.
If you're not going to stay on topic, kindly STFD and STFU.

how often, if ever, does that happen?

Penis projection:

They stay hard; they're tubular; and they give its weilder power~

oh yeah and they ejaculate bullets~

If you get one, please bring it to CO so we can go shooting... You've far outstripped my collection already. I have only so much money I can use to purchase weapons.

If you get one, please bring it to CO so we can go shooting... You've far outstripped my collection already. I have only so much money I can use to purchase weapons.
I'm going to place a preorder as soon as I can. I'm still trying to find my RFB though. Never in stock ANYWHERE. Also, check out their PMR-30

kel_tec_pmr_30_2-tfb.jpg

Liberals get their approach to crime from reality, conservatives get it from action movies.

And 100 different kinds of guns aren't necessary for this.

And Capt is just a collector.

God knows he has a million times what's necessary for self-defense. Captain could easily take a small country with his arsenal.

And Capt is just a collector.

God knows he has a million times what's necessary for self-defense. Captain could easily take a small country with his arsenal.
You haven't even seen my ammo stockpile. I have calibers for guns I don't own.

Back