War Remnants Museum Saigon

Vietnam was actually very cool for February, indeed North Vietnam actually had some snow at the start, an unprecedented event apparently. Thailand is very cool as well and the temperature is reputed to drop by around 8 degrees over the next few days!

You should go to Datanla falls. It's a great place for Brits to swim, I've heard.

680db9fb5d9df20f48ccf5717969ba45.jpg

You should go to Vietnam, apart from the traffic in Saigon it is a great place. The coast is just incredible. Did you get my postcard?

Yes I was there. I was bitten by rats, snakes, bugs, and shot at by Charlie. The local population was terrified of Charlie. Charlie was the forerunner to the Taliban and ISIS.

I believe that many ex-GIs are now going back to Vietnam. You should try to go if you can, Vietnam is a beautiful country. I saw a program the other night on Thai TV where a GI met a former enemy and they have become good friends.

The South Vietnamese to this day always liked the Americans. They knew we were trying to help them but were afraid to show their appreciation.

There was bravery on both sides. I felt sorry for the thousands of young boys Ho kept throwing into the meat grinder in the south. They were just young kids forced into Ho's army. They were tough fighters.

The South Vietnamese to this day always liked the Americans. They knew we were trying to help them but were afraid to show their appreciation.
My daughter in law's family will confirm that, the economic engine for the Vietnamese economy is Saigon not Hanoi. It is a hive of activity, with getting on for 9 million people, it lacks a decent public transport infrastructure but they are building a new underground railway now.

With all the stuff I've read about the concentration camps, the pictures from the liberations, the cattle cars, the executions, and the ovens; I'm not sure I could handle walking into Auschwitz

Moonie probably goes there to recharge his Jew hater genes....wishing he could make pizza in the ovens.....

Saigon was the place where the colonialists kicked their supporters out of their helicopters as they were bolting, wasn't it?

Saigon was the place where the colonialists kicked their supporters out of their helicopters as they were bolting, wasn't it?

Your hero, Ho Chi Minh, murdered over a million of his own people and threw thousands more into concentration camps. Anybody connected to the South Vietnamese government only just indirectly was either executed or imprisoned including high ranking officers and minor governmental officials.

Together, Ho Chi Minh and Pol Pot in Cambodia slaughtered over two and a half million Indo - Chinese after we left.

Your hero, Ho Chi Minh, murdered over a million of his own people and threw thousands more into concentration camps. Anybody connected to the South Vietnamese government only just indirectly was either executed or imprisoned including high ranking officers and minor governmental officials.

Together, Ho Chi Minh and Pol Pot in Cambodia slaughtered over two and a half million Indo - Chinese after we left.

How do you know what heroes I have, Goebbels? If you are in a competiton for mass murder, child, your masters win hands down.

Although to be fair, it was the Vietnamese that kicked the murderous Kmer Rouge fuckers out of Cambodia in 1978.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian–Vietnamese_War

How do you know what heroes I have, Goebbels? If you are in a competiton for mass murder, child, your masters win hands down.

Well we know that Trotsky and Uncle Ho are your heroes and I've no doubt that the French dwarf paedophile Jean Paul Satre is yet another. So why don't you just lay out your stall for all to see?

Last edited:
Well we know that Trotsky and Uncle Ho are your heroes and I've no doubt that the French dwarf paedophile Jean Paul Satre is yet another. So why don't you just lay out your stall for all to see?
Never did get a reply from Dai the Sheepfondler.

Sent from Lenovo K5 Note:
To piss off snowflakes, bottom feeders and racists

Back