Was Darla Banned from JPP, is so Why?

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
I have "known" Darla since the old Board, and although she is a Liberal, I found her to be one of the most honest posters on the old Board and this Forum, you always knew where you "stood" with Darla, so I wonder what happened?

self banned. Protesting ILA and BM and words like 'cunt'.
Words that I have never used, but those words are part of America, whether we like them or not. Sometimes it is necessary to fight "fire" with "fire" without resorting to using those words and that is where the challenge/skill comes in, no pun intended. Darla is one of the really brilliant writers on this Forum or any other Board for that matter. As far as banning anyone, I would hope that politics, itself, does not influence who gets the "axe", as they say. As for IA'ing anyone, I will never do/use it because I love the challenges, they cannot get too uncouth for me to "back down", never have, never will so why would they even try to dominate me with "cuss words" that show their emotional weakness when they are stumped or angry. Come on back Darla, if you are "listening", and I know that you are or will.

She called someone something to do with being a child preditor.

she did it KNOWING she would be banned for it.

said she needed a break from here.

she did it to protest that some on the right never seem to get banned for their infractions and only get warnings

she did it to protest that some on the right never seem to get banned for their infractions and only get warnings
Well, this Forum is much better with Darla posting on it and that goes for Howey. I kid around but I like the way it was running before with them here. The only real issue I really had was Howey's comment about me threatening the President, that was not too cool. I will say that since then, my older XP Professional Computer has been running too slow at times, and I think that I may be on the Administrations snoop list, and I could give two sheets if the are spying on my lily white arse. I actually Googled Howey's comment to/about me and it popped up and that was that, I went Bonkers and the rest is history. Is Darla's issue one of the reasons that this November 5th JPP boycott grapevine threat is/was all about? Although, I am on Darla's side, I like this Forum, so I will post more on that date not less, gots to go now. Everyone has said something that they might like to take back, I believe that Darla has had her fair share, I know that I have had some doozies in the past, especially on the old Board......

who cares. she's probably whining about julianne houghs halloween costume because it offended her
I am a DWTS addict, Julianne Hough made two stupid moves that cannot help her career, first the politically incorrect costume, for publicity photos? The second was, as a DWTS Judge, making that comment about her ex dancing partner Mark Balas hogging the dance routine. That was supposed to be cute, but it was so ridiculously way out there, that it cost Mark and his great dancing partner their walking papers. Julianne was the best female pro dancer ever, along with Edita as a close second. Her brother Derek is the best all around male pro, so between Julianne and her Brother, they have a huge following who listen when they talk. On Good Morning America, Mark Balas said that Julianne's remark never bothered him and that they all went out to dinner that night, but I could see that he was pissed/shocked at the time. Last week's no-contest was possibly the worst show in a long time, it looks like the Hollywood Libs are now trying too hard to control everything and will eventually screw it up, like ObamaCare's website. Getting rid of the Tuesday show, possibly to save payout money to their pro dancers, was the start of the downfall. A few years back when pretty Bristol Palin was in the Final 4, I could not go online to vote or phone in my vote, a typical Liberal rigged election? Gots to go now, catch up later.

I don't care about the personal squabbles here.
that happens at every site.

Im here to kill any lie that tries to stand.

because truthmatters

self banned. Protesting ILA and BM and words like 'cunt'.

Why won't anyone specifically say why she was banned?

mind blown after everything how some people don't know.

darla was mad at ILA calling women cunts, calling other people racist slurs, using rape-y language, all of which is not against our rules here, so darla decided she would call someone other than ILA a sex tourist and accuse them of fucking underaged teens.

I don't think anyone should be banned unless totally insufferable. Was she?

we basically agree with this philosphy, which is why ironically people like darla and others were so mad, as they perceive ILA to be a huge asshole that is never corrected. Which is true, but not against our rules.

The main two rules anyone has to consider themselves with are no posting personal information, and no talk about sex with kids, including alluding to people being molested as children, calling people pedophiles, things like that. (which sounds so fucked up that we even need a rule against that to begin with, but people love breaking it constantly).

So basically she needed to make sure she got banned; because she didn't have enough personal responsibility to take a sabbatical from the forum. :palm:

Back