Was Darla Banned from JPP, is so Why?

Rule-breakers are always banned after a warning.

Some people can't accept that fact.

It was hilarious when Rune did the same thing as Darla, breaking a rule and libeling other JPP members out of "principle", and was caught sneaking back on to the site with an alt account...

Rule-breakers are always banned after a warning.

Some people can't accept that fact.

It was hilarious when Rune did the same thing as Darla, breaking a rule and libeling other JPP members out of "principle", and was caught sneaking back on to the site with an alt account...

Did you think that was a stupid thing for him to do?

Did you think that was a stupid thing for him to do?

Avoiding this like the plague, Big Money? Are you sensing danger ahead but don't quite know the direction it's coming from? ;)

bastard, now I have to google Julianne Hough's Halloween costume.....

These are way better...

halloween3.jpg

She called someone something to do with being a child preditor.

she did it KNOWING she would be banned for it.

said she needed a break from here.

she did it to protest that some on the right never seem to get banned for their infractions and only get warnings

Really ?....thats just proves she was the bitch I thought she was.....

mind blown after everything how some people don't know.

darla was mad at ILA calling women cunts, calling other people racist slurs, using rape-y language, all of which is not against our rules here, so darla decided she would call someone other than ILA a sex tourist and accuse them of fucking underaged teens.

Odd she didn't complain about those that called Sarah Palin a cunt or her children drunken whores and worse.....

How do you know enough to say that? If she did not specifically tell you, then you are just like the rest of US, guessing. I would like Darla to come back online and splain what happened. The Mod says that she was not banned, so why the November 5th boycott threat? If I wanted to, I could load this site down with new posters, but don't ask me how.

How do you know enough to say that? If she did not specifically tell you, then you are just like the rest of US, guessing. I would like Darla to come back online and splain what happened. The Mod says that she was not banned, so why the November 5th boycott threat? If I wanted to, I could load this site down with new posters, but don't ask me how.
Darla just won the debating contest, that should show everyone that she is good, very good, but I think that she just had a bad day, we all do, and possibly regrets everything that was posted, that bad day, about anyone.

Odd she didn't complain about those that called Sarah Palin a cunt or her children drunken whores and worse.....

I'm pretty sure we all criticized about those calling palin the "c" word. Did you complain about those calling Hillary the "c" word?

self banned. Protesting ILA and BM and words like 'cunt'.

Protesting the use and wide-spread acceptance here of the celebration of violence against women, not some stupid word. It was all the rape imagery and the celebration of rape imagery that she was protesting.

Darla just won the debating contest, that should show everyone that she is good, very good, but I think that she just had a bad day, we all do, and possibly regrets everything that was posted, that bad day, about anyone.

She is a brilliant writer!

You don't know shit! She was banned you retard!

Back