Was it wrong of the world to ban chemical weapons?

whats the matter does that ruin your whole partisan outlook?

You're right to accuse others of partisan politics because it's obvious that most of them are motivated by that as opposed to concerns about Syrian people. But you fail to recognize that you are guilty of the same thing.

You're right to accuse others of partisan politics because it's obvious that most of them are motivated by that as opposed to concerns about Syrian people. But you fail to recognize that you are guilty of the same thing.

What bull, I am very concerned for the Syrian people and recently sent a donation to Dr. Without Borders, a orgnization that I respect immensely, who by the way, claims the deaths in Syria due chemical weapons is only 360 ome, a number ifferent from what others claim.

I do feel we help the people of Syria by escalating the war, which will cause more deaths of children and other.

What bull, I am very concerned for the Syrian people and recently sent a donation to Dr. Without Borders, a orgnization that I respect immensely, who by the way, claims the deaths in Syria due chemical weapons is only 360 ome, a number ifferent from what others claim.

I do feel we help the people of Syria by escalating the war, which will cause more deaths of children and other.

(did you mean 'I don't feel...?)

bather bather repete.

You have Offered nothing in the line of facts you fool

bather bather repete.

You have Offered nothing in the line of facts you fool

I'm then a food who wasn't fooled on the Iraq justification for war. And I'm not going to be fooled on this one either when it's so patently obvious that it's the same tactics. It's been said that Obama has the whole world against him. I sincerely hope that's now true.

monty ........................................................

you can find one fact you can site to back your silly ideas?

Back