Was Sept 11 an inside job?

Was 9/11 an inside job?

• Total voters
Neatly? All you see is a building fall down. Did you see the bricks neatly stacked up after the dust settle or something?

Why are we still arguing over this? This entire argument is over building 7. Do you really think people in the government were like. "Guys....guys, I have a idea, after we take out the twin towers let's destroy building 7 with no casualties. It will me the perfect crime! We just have to figure out how to fool the police, the civilians, the fire department and a few billion people of the world. We will take out building 7 with no purpose!"

Get the fuck over it.

I've already said that I don't subscribe to any conspiracy theory but the NIST final report suggesting that just one column, namely column 69, caused the collapse seems just too simplistic to me.

I've already said that I don't subscribe to any conspiracy theory but the NIST final report suggesting that just one column, namely column 69, caused the collapse seems just too simplistic to me.

I only skimmed the report but columns are essential elements. Unlike beams they are typically not repetitive. In fact the LRFD design method requires a reduced resistance factor for columns to account for their importance.

Sure it does. When a column buckles it does so very quickly. Perhaps you should read up on the Euler formula.

What I am having trouble understanding is not the column buckling, but the fact that just that one column then caused a catastrophic failure throughout the whole structure.

What I am having trouble understanding is not the column buckling, but the fact that just that one column then caused a catastrophic failure throughout the whole structure.
It shouldn't, but that's just my opinion, based on the way that I would have designed the structure. I like redundancy. As architects insist on more column-free space you see less redundancy.

It is possible, by Code, to design it in such a way that a single column could cause it to collapse. That's why, again, the LRFD manual requires a reduced resistance factor for columns relative to beams.

Still doesn't explain how the entire building collapsed so quickly and so neatly.

Actualy it does. Post 38 in this thread explains exactly why it failed.

Beams and collumbs are sized based upon a significant load. The steel's yeild strength greatly diminishes as it is heating, finaly buckling rapidly as the load overcomes the resistence.

So, Stirfry, what are the real unemployment and inflation numbers, since I can't trust the known liers in the federal government to give me accurate data?

Probably somewhere between 16% and 19% according to experts. Do you read the news?

here's some guy who claims to data to back up 25% to 30%

Laugh all you want. If you can't see the reality, it's your problem

No, the bottom line is that all three building failures were entirely predictable based on the events that occurred. That's why the news media was able to plan for the collapse of Bulding 7.

You, as a relative layman, seem to think that because a building is large, made of conrete and steel, that it will stand up to anything. But the properties of steel change dramatically with temperature. These buildings were designed to resist a certain degree of fire for at least four hours. If the temperature of the 'design fire" is exceeded, or a fire is allowed to burn unchecked, the steel gets hot and weakens. At that point the weight of the structure cause it to collapse.

Now if you have a specific question then by all means ask. But your typical responses so far have done nothing but make you look like the libtards around here: devoid of logic and reason.

You're so mutherfucking stupid it hurts. What part of a flase flag operation to justify a middle east invasion don't you get? Read some history, you ignorant simpleton dumbfuck

How many times does the premise of the conspiracy have to be told to you? Are you retarded? The pattern of the war mongers is riddled throughout history. They have been spotted by hundreds of credible people. what does it take for the slugs like you to get it?

You're so mutherfucking stupid it hurts. What part of a flase flag operation to justify a middle east invasion don't you get? Read some history, you ignorant simpleton dumbfuck

How many times does the premise of the conspiracy have to be told to you? Are you retarded? The pattern of the war mongers is riddled throughout history. They have been spotted by hundreds of credible people. what does it take for the slugs like you to get it?

The good nuns that educated you would be very disappointed in your potty mouth and your attitude, I will ask my Catholic friends to pray for you:loveu:

If you were being honest, you would admit that the reason you NEED to believe that it was an inside job; is because you're actually scared that the US can be hurt in this manner.
You would rather believe and that Bush is to blame, rather then even try to wrap your little cortex around the idea that the way it is is the way it is.

You really should seek some professional help; because at least this way, you would get someone to listen to you. :good4u:

Wow, I can't believe he took the bait. :shots:

I have a new conspiracy theory. All conspiracy theories are dreamed up by elite members of the fraternities of the world's leading universities: Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, Columbia, Oxford, Cambridge, etc.

Wow, I can't believe he took the bait. :shots:

I have a new conspiracy theory. All conspiracy theories are dreamed up by elite members of the fraternities of the world's leading universities: Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, Columbia, Oxford, Cambridge, etc.

You are aware that there is a segment that truly believes that the moon landing was faked also!! :palm:

Yeah, I referenced it earlier, since most conspiracy theorists I've ever known don't subscribe to it, and are aware they are being made fun of when you bring it up. :clink:

Wow you're acting like a liberal here, totally dismissing logic and reason.

TooAccurateforSandPeople.jpg

Back