watermark is actually a female

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
she adopts a male persona so that she can swear without having the double standard applied to her. Her ultimate goal is to take over the board, and as well all know, females can't run anything. By adopting a male persona it makes it more feasible. Notice sometimes how you may wish you could marry watermark. This is only possible if watermark was a girl

she adopts a male persona so that she can swear without having the double standard applied to her. Her ultimate goal is to take over the board, and as well all know, females can't run anything. By adopting a male persona it makes it more feasible. Notice sometimes how you may wish you could marry watermark. This is only possible if watermark was a girl
Watermark is actually the greatest mole for the Libertarian party ever. Him playing as a die hard liberal, is pure gold.

I honestly didn't figure out he was a mole until I heard about the whole "crash the TEA party" thing. Then it all clicked in my head. WM had been doing that all along. His whole 'hyperbolic death to conservatives' rant is an act. He's a die hard Libertarian.

a97050_g029_3-chuck.jpg

Translation:

"I want Watermark so bad it hurts..."

baby-crying%20jpg.jpg

Back