• Completely Dixified, probably due to that unhealthy SR influence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Partially Dixified, waxing Dixific when his blood sugar drops

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Just kind of cranky.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indulging in a protracted parody of several idiots at once

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Just trying to stir things up 'cause he's bored.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Huh? I don't notice anything different.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Ornot, it's just what discovering Marijuania does to you. I can no longer make a rational argument. It's been very hard on me.

Oh yeah, and I wrote "I love you Ornot" in blood, but I decided not to jump off the building. I'm reading about it in the paper right now.

Hello, young man.

Stalking women on message boards is considered bad form. Even us evangelicals know that. Please stop raiding your Dad's liquor cabinet. Teenage hormones and alchol don't mix. Praise the Lord!

Regards,

Ted

I'm not stalking Darla. I'm stalking you.

Is stalking MEN on message boards considered bad form?

Curses, foiled by Watermark, Pinkerton cyberdick at large.

Great catch Water...if you're as right about everything as you are about this, you're a real genius.

One pretentious fool or another...

Who can tell the difference? You guys don't actually have individual personalities in any case.

Cypress, you know what I was just thinking? That it's a good thing Dixie isn't here, or we'd be pummeled with posts about how "blha bah blah blah blah, but it's ok when cypress does it, blah blah blah blab blah, sure i'm a racist, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, but it's ok for cypress to make fun of gays as long as he's bashing dixie at the same time, blah blah blah."

Oh, it might never stop.

Cypress, you know what I was just thinking? That it's a good thing Dixie isn't here, or we'd be pummeled with posts about how "blha bah blah blah blah, but it's ok when cypress does it, blah blah blah blab blah, sure i'm a racist, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, but it's ok for cypress to make fun of gays as long as he's bashing dixie at the same time, blah blah blah."

Oh, it might never stop.

Yes, now you've all turned your attentiont to me! I am constantly hounded on this site... I must seek asylum in the Antarctic Wilderness. Why do you guys have to constantly berate me?

Back