• Completely Dixified, probably due to that unhealthy SR influence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Partially Dixified, waxing Dixific when his blood sugar drops

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Just kind of cranky.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indulging in a protracted parody of several idiots at once

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Just trying to stir things up 'cause he's bored.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Huh? I don't notice anything different.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
By acting like another Dixie I have managed to get more attention than I would've had otherwise, however, you must admit that. I'm a very boring person.

Darla, no one in the world wants to sleep with you. Get such foolish thoughts out of your head.

You're right.

Guys, she's hideous. There's no reason for any of you guys to show any interest in her. Trust me. Nothing to see here folks, move along....

I was beginning to wonder about you WM, apparently others were as well.

boring ? that is me, and I like it that way.

Cypress, you know what I was just thinking? That it's a good thing Dixie isn't here, or we'd be pummeled with posts about how "blha bah blah blah blah, but it's ok when cypress does it, blah blah blah blab blah, sure i'm a racist, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, but it's ok for cypress to make fun of gays as long as he's bashing dixie at the same time, blah blah blah."

Oh, it might never stop.

LOL

I think it was IHG who tried to explain it to Dixie the difference between ironic humour, and bigoted humour. To no avail, of course :rolleyes:

You're right.

Guys, she's hideous. There's no reason for any of you guys to show any interest in her. Trust me. Nothing to see here folks, move along....

LOL. I don't really even care is she's hot or not. I just say she's ugly because it seems to bug her, and that's the only way I can peirce her indifferent, cold heart!

And you removed your picture and you still have "Best. Mugshot. Ever." You should probably check on that.

LOL. I don't really even care is she's hot or not. I just say she's ugly because it seems to bug her, and that's the only way I can peirce her indifferent, cold heart!

And you removed your picture and you still have "Best. Mugshot. Ever." You should probably check on that.

It doesn't bother me at all Watermark. I think you have things going on inside your head, that you appear to believe, are taking place outside of your head.

Why is my vision blurry? I didn't know daddy's liquor would do that to me.

Have you guys ever stopped to consider that maybe I'm not a nerdy 18 year old, and instead a nerdy 40 year old? Either way, I'd still be hideous.

Leave Watermark alone... he is one of the few young people that participates on either board ... (Im assuming you are really young) that actually has a brain. I mean compare him to Canadian Kid or Ibby .. Watermark actually thinks for hiimself..he is not a parrot.

watermark is a cool guy even If I dont often agree with him.

Watermark No matter how hideous you think you are it personality that matters most.

Theres not alot any of us can do about how we look but we can do alot with our approach to life.

shine from the inside out and it will make you gorgeous.

watermark is a cool guy even If I dont often agree with him.

Watermark No matter how hideous you think you are it personality that matters most.

Theres not alot any of us can do about how we look but we can do alot with our approach to life.

shine from the inside out and it will make you gorgeous.

Well said Desh! :cool:

Leave Watermark alone... he is one of the few young people that participates on either board ... (Im assuming you are really young) that actually has a brain. I mean compare him to Canadian Kid or Ibby .. Watermark actually thinks for hiimself..he is not a parrot.

Thanks Klaat...

But actually I've really just been trying to stir up things for the past few days. Nothing big.

Well, Damo, if you set up no expectations you can never let anyone down. For instance, if you ever look at me, you could say:

"Oh, but you're AVERAGE LOOKING, not HIDEOUS, like you said!"

Back