We are researching purchasing a Pizza

Well, if he is willing to pay the delivery fee I'd be willing to gaurantee delivery within 48 hours!

The FAX pizza would be low fat high fiber.
I guess you do have to watch out for those internet pizza delivery services from Nigeria.

There are a couple franchises in the NE Ohio area that are small but growing rapidly. One of them is Pizza Oven here in Canton. People love their pizza and they are constantly getting rave reviews. Saw an article last year about how much pizza they half cook, then freeze and ship to people that had their pizza and are hooked.

Another one is Rascal House Pizza in the Cleveland area. I did their website and it started with only four stores when I took over and did a redesign. A year later there are eight stores and they wanted to go to another web partner (mainly because my boss was a dumbass and didn't handle the account very well). Though, I thought their pizza sucked.

They are the most expensive of the pizza franchises. They don't have the best though. Blackjack Pizza has the best for a franchise.

Well of all the delivery chains I know of, I like papa johns the best. You will definitely rake in teh dough in your area if they don't have one for miles and miles. But then if that's the case how many people are there per square mile in your area?

Well of all the delivery chains I know of, I like papa johns the best. You will definitely rake in teh dough in your area if they don't have one for miles and miles. But then if that's the case how many people are there per square mile in your area?
not very many compared to a large city, but more than any other portion of the county I live in... I'd extend the delivery area to cover the right amount of people and charge a might more for delivery to cover the cost of gasoline...

not very many compared to a large city, but more than any other portion of the county I live in... I'd extend the delivery area to cover the right amount of people and charge a might more for delivery to cover the cost of gasoline...

what would be your radius? 10 miles?

Yes, that is about what I was thinking. 10 to up to 15 miles... This would give me a large customer base in our area.

You'd have to have 3 or four delivery men in each quadrant on Friday and Saturday nights I'd imagine. How fast can you go on the roads? Are they highway or are they local roads with lights? 10 miles can be a lot if you've got a lot of traffic lights.

There are one or two stop signs (four way stops) the speed limit is 50 on the main roads... We usually travel upwards of 65.

This is not Pizza .. but one of the nicest franchises Ive seen are Quizno's Subs ... they have a nice system and the quality of food is pretty decent.

Yeah, the problem with that one is that the people who own the building I'd be leasing in are putting in a Subway.

There are one or two stop signs (four way stops) the speed limit is 50 on the main roads... We usually travel upwards of 65.

if its not heavily trafficked then that seems like a good deal then. I'd get a count of how many people there are per square mile and see what your market it is. It sounds like a cool idea.

I am an Italian American raised in a family that makes great Pizza and like Evil ...brought up in an area that has great pizza on every corner.. so it would be very difficult to recommend a franchise pizzeria .... but if you were to hold a gun to my head like there has been since I moved to South Florida ... .. Little Caesars ....

Back