We Can Make It If We Try.

I guess you forgot the times that bipartisan bills were brought to Trump after he promised to sign them and once the bipartisan bill was brought to Trump, he refused to sign.

Trump was the problem for both sides.

Now to be fair, Trump did sign some bipartisan bills; there was the one about increasing food inspectors for border imports, then there was this https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...big-bipartisan-deal-came-together-under-trump

Off hand, I can't remember many more. But I've noticed that it is very hard for a sitting President NOT to do something good for the country that both sides of the fence agree upon.

And yet DESPITE the major disappointment in the 2016 election, you didn't have liberals storming the Capitol to disrupt and stop the confirmation by BOTH parties.

That was YOUR MAGA/neocon/teabagger/alt-right buddies....people YOU STILL SUPPORT.

Next.

They stormed the cities instead.

Now to be fair, Trump did sign some bipartisan bills; there was the one about increasing food inspectors for border imports, then there was this https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...big-bipartisan-deal-came-together-under-trump

Off hand, I can't remember many more. But I've noticed that it is very hard for a sitting President NOT to do something good for the country that both sides of the fence agree upon.
I just remember in 2017 and his telling the Congress to bring him a bipartisan bill on immigration, they did and he refused to sign it.

And yet DESPITE the major disappointment in the 2016 election, you didn't have liberals storming the Capitol to disrupt and stop the confirmation by BOTH parties.

That was YOUR MAGA/neocon/teabagger/alt-right buddies....people YOU STILL SUPPORT.

Next.

You didn’t have to since your media kept up a 24/7 attack again Trump

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Now to be fair, Trump did sign some bipartisan bills; there was the one about increasing food inspectors for border imports, then there was this https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...er-under-trump

I just remember in 2017 and his telling the Congress to bring him a bipartisan bill on immigration, they did and he refused to sign it.

I'm not doubting that....I just can't remember them off hand. I just wanted to point out what I call "the broken clock syndrome" .... even jokers like Nixon, Reagan, the Bush Crime Family and the Orange Oaf can do something right at least twice during their term(s) in office.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Next.

You didn’t have to since your media kept up a 24/7 attack again Trump

Sorry to inform you, but the Orange Oaf is his own worst enemy when it comes to the media. Dump's pathological lying, extreme ego and incessant need to appear infallible has resulted in WELL documented lies, half truths, misrepresentations. Coupled with his thin skin and blatant misogyny, and the media "attack" you claim has been nothing more than accurate reporting and recording ... many at his volunteer.

Now since there was NOT a bum's rush to the Capitol in 2016 by Dems like what went down on Jan. 6th, 2021, your statement is nonsense.

Back