we must find out more about barack!

Robdawg

Now that we know he smokes, (thank god for fox news). I think we need to find out more about this.... like for example,

does barack smoke menthols or non menthols??

does he smoke filtered or unfiltered, 100's?? capris??

does he like full flavor or mediums, or lights or ultra lights...

does he flick his cigarettes?? does he throw them out of the window when he's driving??

does he know how to do that cool thing w/ the finger to throw em??

can he blow smoke rings??

Does he smoke cigars and pipes too??

Does barack smoke em all the way down to the filter?? does he ever bum cigarettes from friends??

Is he a trekkie ?
What kind of car does he drive ?
How many times does he brush his teeth daily ?
does his feet stink ?
Did he really kiss that other boy in pre school ?

Now that we know he smokes, (thank god for fox news). I think we need to find out more about this.... like for example,

does barack smoke menthols or non menthols??

does he smoke filtered or unfiltered, 100's?? capris??

does he like full flavor or mediums, or lights or ultra lights...

does he flick his cigarettes?? does he throw them out of the window when he's driving??

does he know how to do that cool thing w/ the finger to throw em??

can he blow smoke rings??

Does he smoke cigars and pipes too??

Does barack smoke em all the way down to the filter?? does he ever bum cigarettes from friends??

Fox News is on it: they are the premier news source for missing white chicks, shark attacks, and alleged Democratic ethical failings.

why waste time with him? he won't be an issue in the election. if he is still running then, he'll be a token like al sharpdressedman was in the last one.

why waste time with him? he won't be an issue in the election. if he is still running then, he'll be a token like al sharpdressedman was in the last one.

why do you equate him to sharpton? Is just because they are both black or do you have any real and credible comparisons other than your racist inclinations?

Rob, What do the gay sites think about Obama ? Do they think he is hot or boring, or just an ass ?
Genuinely curious as to what the gay communities view of obama is.

it is what it is.
The republicans won't get a shot at him because the dems in the primary will tear him a new ass.

it is what it is.
The republicans won't get a shot at him because the dems in the primary will tear him a new ass.
Oh, I fully agree. Then they'll attempt to say it was because the voters knew he couldn't win because "those racist republicans" wouldn't vote for him...

They've already begun the spin in that direction... We have a thread on that conversation...

I'm not religious at all dumbass!!!
I'm against these killers from every religioun.
I'm making a point that he won't win. I got Hillary in a bet vs Obama. You in?

If it is up to the media Hillary is already president. I haven't seen such groveling and kissing up since......since....since Bill.:)

I was watching Glenn Beck's show on HNN. He had a Bullstuff section where he took Bush's speach and to' it up! It was hilarious...

Well spinner,
So Obamas family is a proven killer thing ? what is their criminal record ? any of his immediate family now will do. I say again that you are prejudiced because of Obama's religion.

Back