We Must Remove All Rainbow Flags and Crosswalks Or Accept Forced Oppression And Dictatorship

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User

We Must Remove All Rainbow Flags and Crosswalks Or Accept Forced Oppression And Dictatorship

If the World Economic Forum and officials they turn against citizens as back stabbers from country to country impose factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions upon citizens and get away with forcing factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions upon the public without any uprising against those lies and deceptions we are headed for full dictatorship without questioning anything. Supporting lies & deceptions instead of fact is a way to insanity without justice.

This is quite obviously what they intend to do and proof is that they try and make anyone standing against their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions out to be haters, and committing hate crime for seeking justice by removing such disgusting symbols of factually proven foundations of lies, deceptions and forced oppression as rainbow flags and crosswalks being forced upon the public to silence you to try and conform you to never up rise against their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions in hopes that the general public plays along in fear of facing repercussions for standing against sick and filthy factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions. This is why they call voters supporting officials who oppose their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions as standing against democracy because all that they primarily do is lie and deceive to get away with lying and deceiving compulsively and obsessively as well they do this to try and fool the dumbest of people in society to actually believe the rhetoric that they feed the general public.

If they can continue to get away with dictating that parents have no right to have any say when it comes to sterilizing children's genitals then how long will it be before they dictate that parents have no right to stand against predators having sex with children while using that only children have the say on sterilizing their genitals while parents have no right to have any say thus why shouldn't they eventually get away with legalizing pedophilia under the same premise? Wake up people!

What is there to be proud of for a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman? (lgbt pride is a lie) What is there to be proud of for advocating the sterilization of children's genitals? What reason is there to be proud for allowing a male to use a female's washroom? What reason is there to be proud of allowing a male to participate in thus ruin female sports? What reason is there to be proud of allowing a man to pretend to be a woman so he can try and rob heterosexual males of the right, freedom and liberty to be heterosexual with factually proven foundation of LGBT lies and deceptions to do it?

Those who advocate such factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions clearly do not represent democracy, equality or inclusion, they represent using every factually proven foundation of lies and deceptions to force oppression to set us up for full dictatorship by attempting to prevent an uprising against their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions by further lying by labelling those not willing to go along with their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions as haters or committing a hate crime for working towards removing their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions they desperately use to try and control you through threat of being made out to be a criminal who deserves prison or to pay a hefty fine for standing against their sick and filthy lies, deceptions forced oppression and symbols of such!

XX = Female. XY = Male. Everything else is quite obviously a very hate filled lie used to try & force you into oppression.

We Must Remove All Rainbow Flags and Crosswalks Or Accept Forced Oppression And Dictatorship.jpg

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Burlington Ontario Canada
Ps. Be good, be strong!

You are a hateful, ignorant, and an admitted sexual predator. Stop speaking.
You're likely one of these lgbt sickos parading around naked on the streets of Toronto in front of innocent little children. You're that kind of demented retard and here you are desperately scrambling to try and drag me down to your level. You wish imbecile.

You being a compulsive obsessive hateful liar and advocate of children working at libraries with their privates hanging out doesn't qualify me as a hater or admitted anything you pathetic sack of child abusive shit.
We really don't let folks walk the line on this one. You can accuse public figures of things like that, but not members. In the past we had a "feud" of sorts involving this, it got so ugly I simply made a rule to end it. Do not say members are "child abusers", it will not go well for anyone involved.

We give one warning nowadays, this one is yours.

We really don't let folks walk the line on this one. You can accuse public figures of things like that, but not members. In the past we had a "feud" of sorts involving this, it got so ugly I simply made a rule to end it. Do not say members are "child abusers", it will not go well for anyone involved.

but is an accusation about letting children work at libraries an accusation about pedophilia of any kind?

and what about when children watching old gay men twerk naked is topical, in the news, and supported by members here? can we mention it?

Calling someone a "piece of child abusing sh*t" does. Talk about letting kids work at libraries, talk about the folks that are doing that, don't talk about the folks on the site, find some other insult.
and what about when children watching old gay men twerk naked is topical, in the news, and supported by members here? can we mention it?

I know you devised these rules when pedophilia wasn't literally on the ballot, but it actually is now.

Absolutely. It is specifically provided for in the rule. Talk as much as you want about it, without suggesting users of this site are pedophiles. You already know this though... I suspect you are asking questions for which you already know the answers.

but can we say they support old man junk in a childs face as long as we don't say the p word?
Or directly calling them a "child abuser" in some vague way. "You are supporting this activity" - can say. "You like it when this happens because it turns you on" - no can say. Can you see the difference?

Or directly calling them a "child abuser" in some vague way. "You are supporting this activity" - can say. "You like it when this happens because it turns you on" - no can say. Can you see the difference?
thanks for this very operationally oriented clarification.

this is why you are the man saving us all from outer darkness.

You are a hateful, ignorant, and an admitted sexual predator. Stop speaking.
Damocles then ask Poptart what his lies about me were about in the first place!!! Get justification.

That piece of shit comes to my thread (as it has been doing to people on this site for years) lying about me for the millionth time because Poptart obviously has no relevance to do with the foundation of the issue, doesn't like that Poptart is useless when it comes to sharing relevance to do with pathetic woke garbage and so Poptart makes up lies about the person who started the thread in attempt to hijack the thread with Poptarts retardation and in this instance complains to you about what I said after he tried to slander me of what you are warning me about not labelling anyone as such in the first place!

thanks for this very operationally oriented clarification.

this is why you are the man saving us all from outer darkness.
Good to see you jumping in here during my absence Hat. I appreciate that.

Damocles then ask Poptart what his lies about me were about in the first place!!! Get justification.

That piece of shit comes to my thread (as it has been doing to people on this site for years) lying about me for the millionth time because Poptart obviously has no relevance to do with the foundation of the issue, doesn't like that Poptart is useless when it comes to sharing relevance to do with pathetic woke garbage and so Poptart makes up lies about the person who started the thread in attempt to hijack the thread with Poptarts retardation and in this instance complains to you about what I said after he tried to slander me of what you are warning me about not labelling anyone as such in the first place!

Good to see you jumping in here during my absence Hat. I appreciate that.
clarity is my muse.

Back