We need a plan to take away a womens right to vote

Nice troll Grind. Truly amazing that you hooked Granule. Say Granule, on your single salary can you afford a double wide or just a single? Do you buy your wife shoes, or is barefoot and pregnant good enough?
You don't know who your parents are, do you evince?

Last edited:
Bloody great nutty 'few', bedamn! They believe George 111 is occupying schools, obviously, and threatenning the gun-salesmen!

1901346_10152246479617365_580596270_n.png

apparently you do a lot of things unknowingly.......

You almost got me yesterday with your comment. Almost. Then I remembered several other times over the years when I made either a friendly or an innocuous response to something you posted and you turned it into an opportunity to deliver one of those sneering, sarcastic replies that are your stock in trade. Based on your history, your take that this particular comment was an insult is a reflection on you, not me. You're thin-skinned, need a major attitude adjustment, and any attempt to find common ground with you is an exercise in futility and casting pearls before swine.

Sucks to be you.

^ now watch this fucking idiot like a year from now talk about how I actually want to ban women from voting like I was serious.
You need to be a lot more cynical about womens politics. Find out what is important to women politically, sympothize with them, understand their plight and agree with them. It's a great way to get laid!

The best part is they haven't the first clue how you actually vote. :)

Back