We need to form a left-wing militia

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
To combat the far-right that wish to overthrow the government and enslave the productive class of America. I cannot bear to see my countrymen enslaved by these bastards. We need to bring the fight to them, to make it clear that we want the freedom to own what is rightfully ours, not the slavery they propose instead. Right wingers hate freedom, they want slavery. They are the opponents of America, traitors, supporters of enslaving the free peoples of America. But they will know by the bullets in their head that free peoples will not tolerate their tyranny!

We need to speak in the only language these dumb brutes understand. The left can no longer be pathetic and weak, caving at every opportunistic to conservative aggression and tyranny. We need to form a militia. We need to buy weaponry, and train in their usage. We need to study military tactics. We need to show the right that we will oppose them at every step, that we will not tolerate their tyranny, that, even though they despise freedom and their country, there are still others who respect such things.

For democracy is 100 sheep gathering together and killing the wolf who oppresses them. Conservatism is the idiot sheep who dreams of being the wolf some day, and says that we shouldn't do this, that we should all take the wolf on one on one.

To combat the far-right that wish to overthrow the government and enslave the productive class of America. I cannot bear to see my countrymen enslaved by these bastards. We need to bring the fight to them, to make it clear that we want the freedom to own what is rightfully ours, not the slavery they propose instead. Right wingers hate freedom, they want slavery. They are the opponents of America, traitors, supporters of enslaving the free peoples of America. But they will know by the bullets in their head that free peoples will not tolerate their tyranny!

We need to speak in the only language these dumb brutes understand. The left can no longer be pathetic and weak, caving at every opportunistic to conservative aggression and tyranny. We need to form a militia. We need to buy weaponry, and train in their usage. We need to study military tactics. We need to show the right that we will oppose them at every step, that we will not tolerate their tyranny, that, even though they despise freedom and their country, there are still others who respect such things.

For democracy is 100 sheep gathering together and killing the wolf who oppresses them. Conservatism is the idiot sheep who dreams of being the wolf some day, and says that we shouldn't do this, that we should all take the wolf on one on one.

Are you going to lead this militia?

As someone with actual military experience, I think people would soon realize his superiority and he would usurp me anyway. May as well accept it.

As someone with actual military experience, I think people would soon realize his superiority and he would usurp me anyway. May as well accept it.

What's far more likely is that I would simply 'advise' you in all matters. I prefer shadowing governing/ leading.

Form a left wing militia? What the hell would we do? Storm Rodeo drive and assualt the patricians with loofah sponges? I don't get it.

Form a left wing militia? What the hell would we do? Storm Rodeo drive and assualt the patricians with loofah sponges? I don't get it.

Form a red front to resist the black front. Freedom is at stake, freedom which the right wishes to take away, because they are incapable of understanding freedom, or the fact that free men will never submit to their tyranny.

Well no hash brownies I will tell you that. I don't need that on my hips. You can roll the joints and if you get the munchies I will make a nice fresh organic tomato and onion salad with some balsamic and fresh basil. You'll love it.

Are you saying the gals will attack with hash on their hips? OMG, I'm going to be the wackiest, right wing nut there ever was. Come and get me!!!

Well no hash brownies I will tell you that. I don't need that on my hips. You can roll the joints and if you get the munchies I will make a nice fresh organic tomato and onion salad with some balsamic and fresh basil. You'll love it.
Fuck that, I want the brownies!

Back