Wearing a black "Make America Great Again" cap, Musk said at Trump's side: "As you can see, I'm not just MAGA — I'm dark MAGA."

Earl

https://www.axios.com/2024/10/06/musk-i-m-dark-maga-am

Wearing a black "Make America Great Again" cap, Musk said at Trump's side: "As you can see, I'm not just MAGA — I'm dark MAGA."

• Musk urged the crowd to register to vote: "Be a pest to everyone you know."
  • Invoking Trump's words just after he was shot, Musk finished by saying: "Fight, fight, fight! Vote, vote, vote!"
💰 The big picture: The Wall Street Journal reported this past week that Musk "quietly gave tens of millions of dollars" to GOP causes far earlier than was previously known

https://www.axios.com/2024/10/06/musk-i-m-dark-maga-am

• Musk urged the crowd to register to vote: "Be a pest to everyone you know."
  • Invoking Trump's words just after he was shot, Musk finished by saying: "Fight, fight, fight! Vote, vote, vote!"
💰 The big picture: The Wall Street Journal reported this past week that Musk "quietly gave tens of millions of dollars" to GOP causes far earlier than was previously known
Awww, he's trying to copy the whole "dark brandon" thing.

How cute.

I thought the billionaires all supported Harris, and Trump was about the "working man?"

Oh, I forgot - Trump praised Musk for firing striking workers.
Trump has a record of supporting all Americans, including the working men and women, tax cuts and low inflation and secure borders, and safe streets and no wars.

The Biden/Harris Administration has a record of open borders, unsafe streets, high inflation and wars with the world on fire.

Biden/Harris are AWOL with the hurricane relief.

Their cavalier attitude to Americans suffering in the hurricane areas is duly noted.

Trump has a record of supporting all Americans, including the working men and women, tax cuts and low inflation and secure borders, and safe streets and no wars.

The Biden/Harris Administration has a record of open borders, unsafe streets, high inflation and wars with the world on fire.

Biden/Harris are AWOL with the hurricane relief.

Their cavalier attitude to Americans suffering in the hurricane areas is duly noted.

Trump's policies support the rich.

Musk provides good jobs for about 130,000 workers globally. He is a great African American
I though Trumpys wanted to move manufacturing here. Trump had his crap made in China and 3rd world countries while decrying others making their stuff abroad. Musk is the same. Ane you buy it all. Sure, Musk and Trump want you to thrive. You are being used like the child you are.

Back