Wearing a black "Make America Great Again" cap, Musk said at Trump's side: "As you can see, I'm not just MAGA — I'm dark MAGA."

Elon Musk is the most successful African American in history,...as an added bonus he is not only MAGA, but Dark MAGA ! ! Excellent job Mr Musk. Come November we bring the pain!

Elon Musk is the most successful African American in history,...as an added bonus he is not only MAGA, but Dark MAGA ! ! Excellent job Mr Musk. Come November we bring the pain!
200.webp

Elon Musk’s mom says cheating for Trump isn’t ‘illegal.’ Twitter fires back: ‘You’re just as dumb as your son’​

EWJFNU77MBC43OXYUCSSTVWKFI.jpg
I do love it so when
I do love it so when people who don't have two Nickles to rub together that are living in shitty RENTED apartments call one of the most Brilliant and wealthy BILLIONAIRS on Earth ......Dumb. Kinda brings a whole new meaning to the word IRONY doesn't it?

:magagrin:

Elon Musk IQ........160.

Section 8 shithole living walking zombie 79. Basically functional retardation. Too funny.....:laugh:

I do love it so when people who don't have two Nickles to rub together that are living in shitty RENTED apartments call one of the most Brilliant and wealthy BILLIONAIRS on Earth ......Dumb. Kinda brings a whole new meaning to the word IRONY doesn't it?

:magagrin:
All the people who said that on twitter are stupid and live in apartments? What the actual? Stop doing drugs it's starting to show.

Actually, that is illegal — and even Twitter/X’s fact-checking labeled it so with an embarrassing community note that explained, “This is, in fact, illegal,” while citing the law. But that wasn’t all: Maye Musk’s tweet drew immediate and brutal mocking on social media:

Elon Musk’s mom says cheating for Trump isn’t ‘illegal.’ Twitter fires back: ‘You’re just as dumb as your son’​

We will end the left,...furthermore,...it will be EASY. In all begins on 1/20/25. CYA....... ;)
The picture triggered you so much that you are now issuing threats.
BHAHAHAHA! You lame ass.

Someone should make one of you tossing trump's salad since you do so daily in here. Thanks for the laughs. I knew how you were going to react.

https://www.axios.com/2024/10/06/musk-i-m-dark-maga-am

Wearing a black "Make America Great Again" cap, Musk said at Trump's side: "As you can see, I'm not just MAGA — I'm dark MAGA."

• Musk urged the crowd to register to vote: "Be a pest to everyone you know."
  • Invoking Trump's words just after he was shot, Musk finished by saying: "Fight, fight, fight! Vote, vote, vote!"
💰 The big picture: The Wall Street Journal reported this past week that Musk "quietly gave tens of millions of dollars" to GOP causes far earlier than was previously known
Elon is showing he's a lying cunt just like he did about his 'free speech absolutist' bullshit he claims he is.

Screenshot 2024-10-06 133621.png

Back