Wearing a black "Make America Great Again" cap, Musk said at Trump's side: "As you can see, I'm not just MAGA — I'm dark MAGA."

Wearing a black "Make America Great Again" cap, Musk said at Trump's side: "As you can see, I'm not just MAGA — I'm dark MAGA."

• Musk urged the crowd to register to vote: "Be a pest to everyone you know."
  • Invoking Trump's words just after he was shot, Musk finished by saying: "Fight, fight, fight! Vote, vote, vote!"
💰 The big picture: The Wall Street Journal reported this past week that Musk "quietly gave tens of millions of dollars" to GOP causes far earlier than was previously known
It's interesting to me that Musk admitted he was evil.

The fact so many JPP MAGAts support evil is not interesting, just expected.

Musk is a great American....Just like Trump.
QED

Potential Trump loss threatens destruction of modern GOP​

grin-evil.gif

oh no!

Uh huh. We shall see. Good luck you will need it.
And if these morons do get Trump reelected we are going to need some good luck including his MAGA followers . because after he finishes his revenge tour then everybody who is left will be having their CONSTITUTIONAL rights taken away , There will be NO CONSTITUTION it will be what ever law TRUMP says it is.
DICTATORS are like that yes they are.
have a nice day

Nordy, Trump has announced that if carmakers move their plants to Mexico, he will put a 100% tax on every car made there.

Donald Trump calls for 100% tariffs on cars made in ...
ABC7 Los Angeles
https://abc7.com › post › donald-trump-calls-100-tariffs-...
Sep 25, 2024 — Many automakers now build smaller, lower-priced vehicles in Mexico - facilitated by a trade agreement Trump negotiated while president - or in ...
If the owners of those companies throw a lot of cash at Trump, then Trump will give them a pass and blame it on the Democrats.

Axios?????

The GOP stood a chance of making it past the Trump Era as it made it past the Tea Party era (one can make the argument that MAGA is just the Tea Party for the lobotomized, but that's another discussion) IF they had stood up against his excesses earlier.

Instead they doubled down on supporting him. And the base kinda sorta expanded but more importantly the GOP tied itself too tightly to MAGA.

The GOP also learned that there's no extreme too extreme if you have enough backing or a base that is willing to break laws and drive cars into crowds to support them, they are capable of doing or saying literally anything. Facts and reality no longer matter. And that's GREAT for the GOP.

The Left still has this outdated concept that there are things one can say or do that are beyond the pail. And that will be their undoing. As the superior forces of dishonesty, mendacity and raw brutal terror and physical force overwhelm them.

That's how we know America is entering it's "fall". This is where the books will start.

Back