Welching On A Bet

These guys had the legit Wales accents and were clearly visiting from overseas. But I'm completely with you. A shot costs like $7. Its crazy to bet that then not pay. My friend wanted to beat their *ss on principle but obviously it's not worth it. But other than maybe Nonad who just doesn't pay up on a simple bet like that?

Nomad is an arsehole but you knew that already.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x2948666

These guys had the legit Wales accents and were clearly visiting from overseas. But I'm completely with you. A shot costs like $7. Its crazy to bet that then not pay. My friend wanted to beat their *ss on principle but obviously it's not worth it. But other than maybe Nonad who just doesn't pay up on a simple bet like that?

Awwwwwwwww...... is somebody still butthurt???? :(

Poor widdle Qwacko.

set.jpeg

Actually either is correct according to the Oxford Dictionary. I welshed on a bet with Dixie but it was due to technical difficulties. I was unable to mail a 6 pack of a specific beer in bottles. I, in good faith, offered to make an alternative form of payment but Dixie graciously declined.

Dixie wouldn't let you do that for him? :cof1:

Back