Welcome To Hell!

eagle

Banned
I seek the brainwashed cultist slime. The lowest of the low. If you think yourself to be at least as White as I am, this thread is for you. Everybody else can piss off. Between 2003-2008, there were 135,206 black on White rapes-sexual assaults in the U.S. The number of White on black rapes-sexual assaults was 0!

Next, between 1965-2004, there were 179,808 White men, women and CHILDREN murdered by negroes here in the U.S. That is over 60,000 more than the number of U.S. troops killed in the Korean and Vietnamese wars combined! Clearly, the U.S. has been fighting the wrong enemies. Also, it is one thing for troops to get killed. They know it is a possibility. But for civilians to be murdered is beyond tragic. And an epic failure of the "law."

Tens of thousands of White children have been brutally murdered by negroes here in the U.S. If you are White and support a multiethnic society, YOU are partially responsible for their murders! You are somebody who even a necrophile and a pedophile can rightly look down upon in utter disgust. You are worthy to such the maggots out of a dead skunks ass! (And don't even get me started on the starvation, war and mass migrations driven by overpopulation and human caused global warming)

I will show you some pictures of the White children (And some parents) you helped brutally murder. (I couldn't add more) But remember, there have been tens of thousands of others. Take a close look and see how they died. Oh the lies you must tell yourself to be able to sleep at night!

Attachments

• Brutally murdered children 5.jpg
    Brutally murdered children 5.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Brutally murdered children 4.jpg
    Brutally murdered children 4.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Brutally murdered children 2.jpg
    Brutally murdered children 2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Here are more pictures of the children you most likely helped murder. What kind of scum sucking "thing" won't even stick up for the children of their own kind! Be thankful that they take so long to upload that I couldn't add more.

Attachments

• Brutally murdered children 1.jpg
    Brutally murdered children 1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Brutally murdered children 3.jpg
    Brutally murdered children 3.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Brutally murdered children 6.jpg
    Brutally murdered children 6.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I seek the brainwashed cultist slime. The lowest of the low. If you think yourself to be at least as White as I am, this thread is for you. Everybody else can piss off. Between 2003-2008, there were 135,206 black on White rapes-sexual assaults in the U.S. The number of White on black rapes-sexual assaults was 0!

Next, between 1965-2004, there were 179,808 White men, women and CHILDREN murdered by negroes here in the U.S. That is over 60,000 more than the number of U.S. troops killed in the Korean and Vietnamese wars combined! Clearly, the U.S. has been fighting the wrong enemies. Also, it is one thing for troops to get killed. They know it is a possibility. But for civilians to be murdered is beyond tragic. And an epic failure of the "law."

Tens of thousands of White children have been brutally murdered by negroes here in the U.S. If you are White and support a multiethnic society, YOU are partially responsible for their murders! You are somebody who even a necrophile and a pedophile can rightly look down upon in utter disgust. You are worthy to such the maggots out of a dead skunks ass! (And don't even get me started on the starvation, war and mass migrations driven by overpopulation and human caused global warming)

I will show you some pictures of the White children (And some parents) you helped brutally murder. (I couldn't add more) But remember, there have been tens of thousands of others. Oh the lies you must tell yourself to be able to sleep at night!

:thisisgettinggood:

I don't think the picture of the deer eating popcorn helps the souls of the murdered children feel any better.

You have had hundreds of years' worth of constant rapes by 'white' slaveowners and bullyboys, as you know. You also know that you racists provide your police. Grow up!

listen, the truth of the matter is, out of 10,000, a great number of those kids deserved it. Some no question were bratty little snots that got what was coming to them. Sometimes you have to kill some kids to let the rest know who is boss. Sorry but that's just the way it is.

You have had hundreds of years' worth of constant rapes by 'white' slaveowners and bullyboys, as you know. You also know that you racists provide your police. Grow up!

An interesting dream world you live in. Utterly disgusting, but interesting. About 98% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a white female. Only very very very rarely do I ever see a White male with a negro female. No doubt the same held true for any White people who owned slaves. They would probably be as apt to screw a sheep. You also must have seen the statistics I quoted on the number of rapes-sexual assaults by either Whites or blacks on the women of another race. You have to be high to think that it has anything to do with some Whites having enslaved negroes at one time. Also, if cops are "racist" at all, it is because negroes commit most of the crimes.

But all that is besides the point. The point is the tens of thousands of White children that have been brutally murdered by negroes. Murders that you are also partially guilty of. LOOK at the pictures of the children you helped murder. Enlarge the photos and read about how they died. SEE the consequences of your crimes!

listen, the truth of the matter is, out of 10,000, a great number of those kids deserved it. Some no question were bratty little snots that got what was coming to them. Sometimes you have to kill some kids to let the rest know who is boss. Sorry but that's just the way it is.

YOU are the one who really DESERVES to die.

oh, are you where Hillary's been hiding?.....

It's too bad that you don't have a magic mirror. If you did, you could look into it and say, "Mirror mirror on the wall, how can I be so flippant about brutally murdered children." Though I told you how and why already. The question is, have you been looking for any dead decaying skunks?

It's too bad that you don't have a magic mirror. If you did, you could look into it and say, "Mirror mirror on the wall, how can I be so flippant about brutally murdered children." Though I told you how and why already. The question is, have you been looking for any dead decaying skunks?

there aren't very many of them........I'm opposed to abortion......I have sixty million dead children in my mirror.......my mirror is bigger than your mirror.....

I will show you some pictures of the White children (And some parents) you helped brutally murder. (I couldn't add more) But remember, there have been tens of thousands of others. Take a close look and see how they died. Oh the lies you must tell yourself to be able to sleep at night!
I'm Irish. Can I join?😀

there aren't very many of them........I'm opposed to abortion......I have sixty million dead children in my mirror.......my mirror is bigger than your mirror.....

Did you even LOOK at the pictures of murdered children I included? (Let alone zoom in and read how they died) Did any of them look like fucking fetuses to you!? Also, who the hell are you to tell embryos that they should grow and be born into a world mostly populated by those who are worthy to suck the maggots out of a dead skunks ass.

Also, cows, birds, whales, fish or just about any more evolved creatures knows much more of what it means to be alive than some little fetus. But most people aren't really bothered by killing any of them. Another thing concerns something I saw about the book "Freakonomics." There is apparently statistical evidence that shows that when abortion became legal in this country, there was a lowering in crime rates when those aborted fetuses would have grown to an age to commit crime. Being not born is FAR better than being born and not being wanted.

Another thing is that in many countries, it is far from uncommon for actually born children to be killed because they were unwanted. I knew a girl from Korea that had that happen to her. Because she was a "useless" first born girl baby. Though it was obviously unsuccessful. All she got out of having her head bashed in as a baby was some cerebral palsy. Tell me. Do you think that is worse than abortion?

It is possible that you have a bigger mirror than I do. But my ability to think leaves you in the dust.

Back