Welcome to the Above Plain Politics Forum

Insults are not against the rules. Flaming and insults are different things.

What was it he said? Did he call her some nasty name?
I linked to your, er, that other poster's comment earlier today.

I didn't ask you if it was against the rules, just if you thought it was what a gentleman should say to another in a debate. *shrug*

I linked to your, er, that other poster's comment earlier today.

I didn't ask you if it was against the rules, just if you thought it was what a gentleman should say to another in a debate. *shrug*

:lol:

I didn't look at the link before. But that was funny.

And I didn't see where he said how she would be keeping it warm. It could be that she would offer a mitten to cover it or something. You could even say it was calling your wife a good samaritan.

But that was a funny comeback to your insult.

I didn't look at the link before. But that was funny.

And I didn't see where he said how she would be keeping it warm. It could be that she would offer a mitten to cover it or something. You could even say it was calling your wife a good samaritan.

But that was a funny comeback to your insult.
Imagine, you making lame excuses for "him" and thinking "he" was funny. *shrug*

Imagine, you making lame excuses for "him" and thinking "he" was funny. *shrug*

If something is funny its funny.

And, like I said, it could be viewed as calling your wife a good samaritan. Otherwise you would be suggesting that she would stand idly by and watch a man get frost bite and possibly lose an appendage.

Lame. Don't mention it again.

Oh? Is that a veiled threat?

You are the one who has constantly brought up old posts, old posters, and other junk.

I think the idea that your wife would help a man not freeze body parts is admireable.

Without a ban on personal attacks, name calling, and cross thread quoting/paraphrasing this forum is a big waste of time.

Exactly...the rules on harassment is too subjective. When a thread becomes a the playground for capping on those you don't like you have to ask the valid question "why post in this part of the forum?" It's a mockery to call it Above Plain Politics. Really, where is the difference from the rest of the board?

Now if you could just learn to shut your mouth instead of responding to every post...

Coming from you, that is funny as hell.

You have talked about me (and another poster) not giving up and never letting go. And yet you are in it just as much and post just as often.

Coming from you, that is funny as hell.

You have talked about me (and another poster) not giving up and never letting go. And yet you are in it just as much and post just as often.
According to the stats you post over 20% more frequently than I do. *shrug*

According to the stats you post over 20% more frequently than I do. *shrug*

I guess I have a lot to say on a variety of topics.

How about running all the stats and letting me know how often you think I should be allowed to post.

I promise I will read it.

Back