Well done with ketchup

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
C51bbmnWcAEgVl0.jpg

They all laughed when you said that you wanted to be a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now.

Sent from Lenovo K5 Note:
To piss off snowflakes, bottom feeders and racists

Last edited:
What do you call it when Batman skips church? Christian Bale.

Sent from Lenovo K5 Note:
To piss off snowflakes, bottom feeders and racists

Can we make a weaker argument about Trump or his supporters than ketchup on steak? It's his mouth and his money. If he wants to wreck a $54 steak by getting it burned and adding ketchup...

What am I saying? That's just wrong. :D

it is ludicrous. ludicrous is like chris rock comedy... it is good for two belly laughs per year.

Last edited:
Can we make a weaker argument about Trump or his supporters than ketchup on steak? It's his mouth and his money. If he wants to wreck a $54 steak by getting it burned and adding ketchup...

What am I saying? That's just wrong. :D
Damo I wish you could have seen the look on my wife's face the first time She are steak. I grilled a couple of Ribeyes and made hers medium as anything over medium I classify as ruined. She turned the most interesting shade of green and complained that it wasn't cooked. I explained why steak is cooked that way and she tried a couple of bites but looked like she was going to hurl so I put it back on the grill and cooked it to just a little pink left. She immediately saw that it lost a lot of flavor and was much tougher.

We sometimes talk about what food she most misses from home and it's always garden fresh fruits and vegetables and fresh seafood. She also says that when she goes home the American food she misses most is beef. The local beef is shoe leather tough and that $54 steak in Manila is more like $100, imported Australian black Angus, and is about an 8 oz portion. If you can find it at all as only a few high end restaurants serve it.

Damo I wish you could have seen the look on my wife's face the first time She are steak. I grilled a couple of Ribeyes and made hers medium as anything over medium I classify as ruined. She turned the most interesting shade of green and complained that it wasn't cooked. I explained why steak is cooked that way and she tried a couple of bites but looked like she was going to hurl so I put it back on the grill and cooked it to just a little pink left. She immediately saw that it lost a lot of flavor and was much tougher.

We sometimes talk about what food she most misses from home and it's always garden fresh fruits and vegetables and fresh seafood. She also says that when she goes home the American food she misses most is beef. The local beef is shoe leather tough and that $54 steak in Manila is more like $100, imported Australian black Angus, and is about an 8 oz portion. If you can find it at all as only a few high end restaurants serve it.
Then again why would you want steak there, if just visiting as the seafood is vastly superior to what you can get in most of the U.S.

A lot of people instinctively recoil against any sort of red in the meat. They see brown and think "cooked" and think of red as "raw". Even a rare steak is cooked, its just that some of the red pigments haven't broken down yet (the red is not blood).

Back