Well Kids, tomorrow is the Big Day.

Jack

Verified User
We're going to be opening the Country back up. Thank God and Praise Jesus we've got this coronavirus thing behind us!
(I think we've all suffered enough!)

We're going to be opening the Country back up. Thank God and Praise Jesus we've got this coronavirus thing behind us!

That's just federal stuff expiring which will only affect the foolhardy. Many states are hunkered down well into May, with extensions always possible.

That's just federal stuff expiring which will only affect the foolhardy. Many states are hunkered down well into May, with extensions always possible.

I had to leave Walmart because it was too crowded. I went to Best Buy and there was a Line outside. The only people staying inside are the Candy Boys, Nerds, Fairies, and Old People. (Well ... and Billy) :(

This is important. It think it's great that so many people are willing to perform a case study. One that will give results in less than a month. I admit. I'm curious.

But I live in a state with a governor who's dealing with reality every day. I don't have much to worry about.

This can work. If you couple a mask mandate with public distancing policies for every venue, it would be just OK. You have to couple that with regular disinfecting of all public surfaces. As long as people don't dance around with no masks and poor washing/sanitizing habits.

A big issue here is going to be the crossing of state lines into states with different protocols?

I had to leave Walmart because it was too crowded. I went to Best Buy and there was a Line outside. The only people staying inside are the Candy Boys, Nerds, Fairies, and Old People. (Well ... and Billy) :(

Your state is crazy. Wasn't New Orleans hit especially hard?

This is important. It think it's great that so many people are willing to perform a case study. One that will give results in less than a month. I admit. I'm curious.

But I live in a state with a governor who's dealing with reality every day. I don't have much to worry about.

Do stay in your basement until they develop a vaccine. ;)

Back