Well Kids, tomorrow is the Big Day.

I go out,ride my bike,if the Y opens,I'll go Straight from the car with a mask,take off my mask,swim,put on the mask back to the car.
I can live my normal life,with a mask.
But you go ahead take your chances.

The Pool is probably filled with the coronavirus. You must have a Death Wish. :palm:

I go out,ride my bike,if the Y opens,I'll go Straight from the car with a mask,take off my mask,swim,put on the mask back to the car.
You don't need a mask in the outdoors. And indoors, it's no guarantee as it can get in your eyes.

But if this things fizzles out with the heat I won't be hiding under my bed until a vaccine is developed, as that could be forever.

We're going to be opening the Country back up. Thank God and Praise Jesus we've got this coronavirus thing behind us!
(I think we've all suffered enough!)

Awesome!

The nation also officially passed the "not as bad as the flu" count of 62,000 in six weeks(?).

Since you are a well-known scumbag liar and backstabbing punk, your advice is worthless since it's unlikely to be true.

3zggro.jpg

Awesome!

The nation also officially passed the "not as bad as the flu" count of 62,000 in six weeks(?).

The 'Red Wrist Banders' (Trump Supporters) will lead the vanguard of hardy souls that venture into the Unknown. (Yes. Some must die, so that others may live)

The 'Red Wrist Banders' (Trump Supporters) will lead the vanguard of hardy souls that venture into the Unknown. (Yes. Some must die, so that others may live)

I salute the parade of the 'Red Wrist Banders' as they proudly march toward freedom! God Bless America!
emot-patriot.gif

Watching people venture into the unknown as guinea pigs is truly noble. I wish them the best and look forward to the results in 2-3 weeks.

Whuuuut? And miss all of your lies, your antisemitic remarks and attempts to become the world's most slimy scumbag? Naw, I'll just suffer through your bullshit and toss in a comment or two.

(You have NO IDEA of the Power, Depth, and Magnitude of the Mason Sock Army)

Diabolical!

Because of Christie the Rat, I'm NOT going to go into detail of your relationship with Owl. She attempted to get me kicked off the Island previously, so I will NOT be describing the sordid and perverted 'affairs' that have taken place in the Past. I will NOT mention 'Samantha', I will NOT mention the 'Nipple Clamps', nor will I bring up anything to do with 'Hot Wax', 'Leather Paddles', of 'Feathers'. The way to Christie's heart is through cheese. Cheese sandwich or maybe a Bag of Cheetos? Either way, I can't chance it.

(You have NO IDEA of the Power, Depth, and Magnitude of the Mason Sock Army)

I'm getting a good idea. Personally, the most challenging aspect is to determine if he's insane or simply a lame and cowardly chronic liar. If he's not a she. The gender thing is a curiosity. Butch dyke? Pissed off Transgender?

Because of Christie the Rat, I'm NOT going to go into detail of your relationship with Owl. She attempted to get me kicked off the Island previously, so I will NOT be describing the sordid and perverted 'affairs' that have taken place in the Past. I will NOT mention 'Samantha', I will NOT mention the 'Nipple Clamps', nor will I bring up anything to do with 'Hot Wax', 'Leather Paddles', of 'Feathers'. The way to Christie's heart is through cheese. Cheese sandwich or maybe a Bag of Cheetos? Either way, I can't chance it.

What feathers?

Back