Well now we know how Wacko got into USC

All for a bunch of social climbing, which isn’t unimportant, but the truth is that there isn’t much difference in the classroom experience and quality of teaching at the vast majority of regionally accredited universities.

It's basically a big virtue signal to employers to be able to say I went an Ivy, I went to Stanford etc. That and the networking those schools provide is the real advantage. At USC they talk about the USC family all the time and it is very real. I've written people I didn't know before and started my intro with "i'm a fellow USC alum" and it opens doors for me to talk to people who otherwise wouldn't give me the time of day. It's very powerful.

This is how a lot of wealthy kids get into college.

Even with all the other privileges and breaks they have.....

I'm not surprised. America has always been for the white wealthy.

All this "hard work" BS is for minorities.....

Funny how the Chinese, Koreans, Japanese and Indians don't seem to have any problems. I wonder if it has anything to do with having a strong culture with low rates of divorce and a deep reverence for education.

She doesn't just have a chip on her shoulder, it's more like a bag of potatoes.

I don't have a chip at all.

I call out racist whites and you, and others have a problem with that.

It's because you know it's truth so you attack the messenger.

Typical racist behavior I speak of.

I don't have a chip at all.

I call out racist whites and you, and others have a problem with that.

It's because you know it's truth so you attack the messenger.

Typical racist behavior I speak of.

You hate white people,especially men.
Racism is racism it's a two way street

You hate white people,especially men.
Racism is racism it's a two way street

I hate racist white people, especially racist white men.

Racism is a racist white man invention.

It's more than just hating a race of people like white people think...……...its about POWER, DESCRIMINATION, OPPRESSION, RACISM IS INSTITUTIONAL.. ETC. But I don't expect a racist white person to understand that. Their small minds and ignorance can't comprehend.

But go ahead and lie on me if it makes you feel better.

I hate racist white people, especially racist white men.

Racism is a racist white man invention.

It's more than just hating a race of people like white people think...……...its about POWER, DESCRIMINATION, OPPRESSION, RACISM IS INSTITUTIONAL.. ETC. But I don't expect a racist white person to understand that. Their small minds and ignorance can't comprehend.

But go ahead and lie on me if it makes you feel better.

You think there is no such thing as a black racist.

Back