Well said sir!

Do I need to make a video showing that when other people quote someone you have on ignore, you can still see their post? You fucking moron. Shut up. Nobody here gives a fuck who Stephen Frye or any of your other English Pansies are.

Let go of your hate

Do I need to make a video showing that when other people quote someone you have on ignore, you can still see their post? You fucking moron. Shut up. Nobody here gives a fuck who Stephen Frye or any of your other English Pansies are.

he's kinda cool. he did a pretty funny/interesting show about visiting all american states a few years back. which is really at the bottom of his resume but still.

Let go of your hate

Stephen Fry did a series of programmes a whikle back where he visited every state in a London taxi, he is quite a lover of American culture. As for Darla, she is totally consumed with rage but is ultimately all piss and wind as we say over here. Although it is surprising that, for all her PC posturing, she appears to be homophobic, xenophobic and given to using words like pansy.

This is the first of a series of six, I doubt that you´ll watch it though.

Last edited:

Lol, hilarious, he can't see it right in Mott's post. I am still ignoring him, I was talking to Mott about him. I still didn't respond to him directly. I still have him on ignore! He need not worry! I am leaving him alone, I don't want to "offend" him. Bawahahaha

we need a whole series of darla instructional videos. so classic.

Lol, hilarious, he can't see it right in Mott's post. I am still ignoring him, I was talking to Mott about him. I still didn't respond to him directly. I still have him on ignore! He need not worry! I am leaving him alone, I don't want to "offend" him. Bawahahaha

Yes, do keep me on ignore and don´t forget to cover up the piano legs as well.

Wasn't trying to impersonate anyone. Just telling you to let go of your hate. So... let go of your hate.

Since Ice Dancer and USLoyal departed, I have become the object of her ire. The poor woman needs somebody to hate, I am like a reverse talisman, a namsilat if you will. I accept the task with alacrity, vigour, gusto and relish.

Last edited:
tom if you didn't talk about how slaves didn't actually have it that bad and you don't insinuate that because a girl might have sex before that means she wasn't raped, darla might ease up on you

tom if you didn't talk about how slaves didn't actually have it that bad and you don't insinuate that because a girl might have sex before that means she wasn't raped, darla might ease up on you

I don´t give a flying fuck what she thinks of me, you don´t know me very well if you think otherwise. I never said that slaves didn´t have it that bad, to quote you, I had the timerity to suggest that not all slaves were treated badly. That is a matter of historical record and I further suggested that Lancashire cotton workers were effectively slaves as well. I also never said that Samantha Geimer deserved to be raped but I do not retract what I said about her having sex when she was 12 either. I would also reitererate that she is Polanski´s greatest advocate apart from Mia Farrow, how is that you may ask? It was fuckwit Marxists of a earlier generation that were advocating the lowering of the age of consent and the legalisation of incest. I have no doubt that if Darla was 20 years older that she would be calling for that as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-13-Roman-Polanski-say-hes-real-victim.html

you remarked about Samantha possibly having sex prior as an argument against the fact that she was raped. Like it was a valid point to consider. Like everyone should put their fingers on their chin like the statue "the thinker" and ponder the wonderful argument you brought up.

Re: the slaves, they were slaves. Being a slave and being property by default means you are being treated badly. You are being viewed as not a person. Not being whipped doesn't mean you are being treated nicely. ANd it's also a ridiculous argument to bring up in the first place, like I don't know how it would enter your top ten things to want to discuss about slavery. It's just weird that such a point of contention would be on your mind in the first place. Slavery is bad, and being a slave is bad. I learned that in like 1st grade.

you remarked about Samantha possibly having sex prior as an argument against the fact that she was raped. Like it was a valid point to consider. Like everyone should put their fingers on their chin like the statue "the thinker" and ponder the wonderful argument you brought up.

Re: the slaves, they were slaves. Being a slave and being property by default means you are being treated badly. You are being viewed as not a person. Not being whipped doesn't mean you are being treated nicely. ANd it's also a ridiculous argument to bring up in the first place, like I don't know how it would enter your top ten things to want to discuss about slavery. It's just weird that such a point of contention would be on your mind in the first place. Slavery is bad, and being a slave is bad. I learned that in like 1st grade.

I said that she had sex when she was 12 and that meant she wasn´t the sweet innocent child that some had tried to portray. That is a matter of testimony from her own mouth. I at no time intimated that she deserved to be raped so if you wish to put a different interpretation on that then fuck you for all I care. Don´t try to use me to crawl up Darla´s arse, there are enough clingons there for you to grab onto without my help.

I think the fact that they were slaves is hardly in dispute, however much else is about those times.

Back