We're #3!!!!!!!!!

Did I ever tell you that the monkey at the zoo in San Diego is named Todd which is the same name of the actor that played Red Foxx in the Bio about his life. Man that was a great show, when we watched it............:clink: we had a Corona in one hand and a lime in anothere, there were several rotten limes in that batch I bought the other day from the supermarket Across from the Mall. I like that mall because their GAP gives you discounts on Thursdays which is the same day that the seniors get a discount at the movie there where we saw Saw 4. Man oh man........good times.

LMAO

that sure puts clarification on the question...now that your meds have kicked in and you admitted that you were a Demo Party Hack...should you not flip flop and go with RP and Beefy rather than darla...after all Beefy has a great In in Hawaii...maybe you can do some interstate commerce......vote Libertarian...Edwards will arrest you!

Go with beefy rather than darla in a flip flop? WTF?

However I will pass on you and Lady T for good reason...:shock:

But you claim that I hate men just because I'd rather have my eyeballs pulled out of my head than spend a minute in a room with you.

Therefore, you must hate women.

Do try and remain consistent.

Whatever...........

But you claim that I hate men just because I'd rather have my eyeballs pulled out of my head than spend a minute in a room with you.

Therefore, you must hate women.

Do try and remain consistent.

I have never dated you nor you me...so this is a moot point...and please get off your self appointed peddestal..this tactic only works with desparate liberal men such as cippie and USC...This is a message board not a dating board...I love to put Ms.Pinks in their proper place..thats all...ya may or may not be very attractive...I could care less...Your politcs is what I hate not you as a woman!...end of story!...Missy!

I have never dated you nor you me...so this is a moot point...and please get off your self appointed peddestal..this tactic only works with desparate liberal men such as cippie and USC...This is a message board not a dating board...I love to put Ms.Pinks in their proper place..thats all...ya may or may not be very attractive...I could care less...Your politcs is what I hate not you as a woman!...end of story!...Missy!

Ok, so we are clear now. I don't hate men but you do hate women.

Why do you always use so many words to express such small thoughts?

Whatever darla.........

Ok, so we are clear now. I don't hate men but you do hate women.

Why do you always use so many words to express such small thoughts?

I'm not going to waste band width that damo pays for to entertain your nonsense any longer...bash me all you want...I could care less...have fun with Lady T and cippie...!

I'm not going to waste band width that damo pays for to entertain your nonsense any longer...bash me all you want...I could care less...have fun with Lady T and cippie...!

Damo has always told me I can use as much of his "band width" as I want...Damo doesn't hate women.

What makes everybody in Utah so happy?

Colorado is number 34? Wow. I almost never meet depressed people in Colorado. Maybe they all move to Jersey.

I wonder if they compile the list by use of anti-depressants?
From the article:

Using data from nationally representative surveys conducted by the United States government, Mental Health America created two different rankings of the states: one showing the state rankings of depression and one showing the state rank in terms of suicide rates.

Stop letting those teens commit suicide.

What makes everybody in Utah so happy?

Colorado is number 34? Wow. I almost never meet depressed people in Colorado. Maybe they all move to Jersey.

Umm did not read my post ? Utah Is Number one in prescription drug abuse....
KY and west VA are very close behind.

Back