## WEREWOLF SIGNUP ##

Yeah the pics I circulated on aol. Right. Oh those, those were of your wife. After her latest hooking arrest.

No, they were of you.
I never mentioned the mug shots of you and your mother, when you both were arrested for bestiality.
Remember I argued on your behalf; that just because your mother was covered in large liver spots, it didn't really make her a Guernsey cow.
It was one of the few times we agreed.

Are the rules and strategies of this game posted somewhere? The last time I played was quite a while back, and there was no vigilante.

Or should I just play and expect to die quickly?

It would be more accurate to say you should just play and expect me to die quickly.

You do have a knack for ending up dead rather quickly. So I am guessing I should ask someone else for tips on how to play the game, or is it you being from Ohio that gets people wanting to kill you?

Are the rules and strategies of this game posted somewhere? The last time I played was quite a while back, and there was no vigilante.

Or should I just play and expect to die quickly?

Grind will post them, but I suggest looking back at previous games anyways. They're both fun and educational.

yeah I will post some links to past games and give a rule refresh.

## FROM HERE ON OUT, NO ONE TALK ABOUT ROLES OR THE LACK OF HAVING THEM ## PROCESS STARTING NOW

You do have a knack for ending up dead rather quickly. So I am guessing I should ask someone else for tips on how to play the game, or is it you being from Ohio that gets people wanting to kill you?
I'm kinda talented that way. Just remember what the object of the game is. For your team to win. Whether you live or die is not important. That's the basis of any strategy you play whether your a villager or a wolf. It's ok if you die if your team wins.

Just be careful what you say around Tinkerbell....he's kind of sensitive and doesn't suffer fools well.

roles probably wont go out for an hour or so. no need staying up unless to satisfy curiousity. seer wont have any night zero actions. going to be a random peek again

Back