WEREWOLF TURBO SIGNUP --- tomorrow night

if by ass kicking you mean really close games where wolves took high variance approaches and evertying broke their way yes i need a break from that :)

(disclaimer: didn't read last game after i died, maybe you really did pwn)

1) Mott - you can just blow up your 'lovely bride' another night....
Who needs a blow up bride when your Mom's available? It takes far less energy and she's way easier too.

2) You want to play a turbo round on a FRIDAY night? LMAO... no... I think I will head out and consume beverages with friends. But let me know how it goes for you. Perhaps next you can arrange an online bridge tournament for Friday nights.

So you're not the only one who noticed these guys need to get a life?

Actually, were not heading out to after 9 pm (most dance clubs don't start happening till after 10) so I can play till 9 pm EST.

Hey SF....I'm doing my first Century ride in 7 years tomorow. BTW, last year I put a Brooks saddle on my Paramount. Man I'm kicking myself for not having got one years ago. It is by far and away the most comfortable saddle I've ever ridden on (though it was a bit hard at first till it broke in).

Last edited:
never have tried coke. I was always afraid after requiem for a dream. one time my roommate offered me some and I locked myself in my room because he was being very insistent lol.

ive only tried 3 "real" drugs. Not counting oxy which I had a legit reason to take. Also not counting alcohol even though I probably should considering it's more dangerous than anything else i've had.

Back