Werewolf....?

god i missed werewolf, so so so much.

usfreedom, i don't know how damo would feel about a forum dedicated to werewolf games. seems slightly overkill (though cool) talk to damo about that I will let him handle that one :p

god i missed werewolf, so so so much.

usfreedom, i don't know how damo would feel about a forum dedicated to werewolf games. seems slightly overkill (though cool) talk to damo about that I will let him handle that one :p

I'll ask him.
I just thought it would be kind of cool to be able to go back and see the progression (or regression) of the games and players.

The worst he can do, is say HELL NO. :clink:

one idea might be to make a werewolf forum but by default it's turned off and anyone that wants to view it can enable it or something.

If we played more than one game I might make a "game zone" that people could ignore at will. I may make a sub-forum of Whatever Goes...

:dunno:

Hey, Damo, why not stick all of the Werwolf-related threads in the Where Threads go to Die forum? The forum is a waste of space without any purpose, whatsoever, but now it can have meaning for the first time!!

Hey, Damo, why not stick all of the Werwolf-related threads in the Where Threads go to Die forum? The forum is a waste of space without any purpose, whatsoever, but now it can have meaning for the first time!!
It's done, for now it should be a good place that people can read back on old Werewolf discussions until I decide whether or not to create an arena just for Werewolf games.

and amazingly both you and sf come out with your personal feelings spilling out all over the game...

:cheer:

way to go you two...it was funny as hell to watch the both of you use the same exact insults in the same exact strategy....it was almost cute
Personal feelings are bound to come out in a game of this nature, they always spill over, no matter how much people try to deny it! You are more prone to pick people you don't like, over people you do, but them, again, it is a game of deception, isn't it!

Yurt said:
and amazingly both you and sf come out with your personal feelings spilling out all over the game...

way to go you two...it was funny as hell to watch the both of you use the same exact insults in the same exact strategy....it was almost cute

Emo meltdown #5 ^

:pke:

Personal feelings are bound to come out in a game of this nature, they always spill over, no matter how much people try to deny it! You are more prone to pick people you don't like, over people you do, but them, again, it is a game of deception, isn't it!

i never said they don't...did YOU see who said the game would suck because people couldn't...it wasn't me

did you notice who the almost cute duo gunning for me for no reason other than they don't like me? if you're not a wolf...you should think about that...it gives them an easy bandwagon

i never said they don't...did YOU see who said the game would suck because people couldn't...it wasn't me

did you notice who the almost cute duo gunning for me for no reason other than they don't like me? if you're not a wolf...you should think about that...it gives them an easy bandwagon

Emo meltdown #6 ^

:pke:

If you are a wolf, it gets you out of play...

Back