werewolf

Hating everyone could simply mean wishing to sabotage the game. Since Werewolf is the most sacred thing (perhaps the only?) on this site, so we will not allow for it to be ruined.

#Axe to grind

Hating everyone could simply mean wishing to sabotage the game. Since Werewolf is the most sacred thing (perhaps the only?) on this site, so we will not allow for it to be ruined.

#Axe to grind
By the light of the full moon and our blood thirty howls, we will not let tht happen! Lol owooooooooo

Its turn based, ya?

Check out the old games.

You post whenever you wish, try to give clues, gather clues, trip people up, bandwagon. The wolves usually have a strategy of how to win, they know each others identities, the villagers don't know each other or the identity of the wolves.

It is a games of wits or witless.

There have been many hilarious moments.

Check out the old games.

You post whenever you wish, try to give clues, gather clues, trip people up, bandwagon. The wolves usually have a strategy of how to win, they know each others identities, the villagers don't know each other or the identity of the wolves.

It is a games of wits or witless.

There have been many hilarious moments.
Shoot Grind!

im moving this too off topic. i keep thinking there are updates about debates but it's just werewolf talk.

No. You're not allowed.

Thought you had me on ignore fuckface?

So much for your proposal you fucking douche nozzle

You apparently aren't smart enough to realize that I was making fun of your stupid fucking game. What social misfits are so lacking in their lives they have to come up with "games" on a message board for fulfillment?

Oh yeah, you

:rofl2:

Back