West Coast Football to Suck Again

"I loves teh hockey! Go Avs"

I was starting to get into hockey.... right up to the point they cancelled a season. Not so much into it anymore.

I no longer watch any professional sport that has cancelled a season - Football, Baseball, Hockey. Since I don't like the thugs in the NBA, that leaves me with.... what?

Men's Tennis - boring as hell since McEnroe quit
Women's tennis - Ok, it's fit, sweaty women in short skirts, so maybe
Any form of skating - NO Way in hell
Golf, Skiing, Yachting / competitive sailing - I'd rather do them than watch them.
College Football - This area is overrun with the crappy 'Dawgs who I despise.

Trog... Football has gone on strike, but they have not cancelled a season. During the strike years, they played with scabs.

The NBA has a few young players like LeBron and Wade that hopefully more young players emulate. But as of right now I agree with you on the NBA.... too many thugs.

To me baseball and hockey are dead for cancelling their seasons and championships.

Trog... Football has gone on strike, but they have not cancelled a season. During the strike years, they played with scabs.

The NBA has a few young players like LeBron and Wade that hopefully more young players emulate. But as of right now I agree with you on the NBA.... too many thugs.

To me baseball and hockey are dead for cancelling their seasons and championships.
As to football, doing a scab season is a cancelled season IMO.

three games Trog... not the entire season. Definitely not the playoffs.
I know it was three games, three games that counted toward playoff seedings. It is still a besmirched season, and still not a real season.

"I loves teh hockey! Go Avs"

I was starting to get into hockey.... right up to the point they cancelled a season. Not so much into it anymore.

Funny. I used to enjoy Major League Baseball. After the strike I never got back into it. And now that I live in Tampa and we have those ferocious Devil Rays, um did they win a game last year?, I just love it again. Same thing with hockey. Being in Tampa and winning the Stanley Cup the year before the strike (by the way that meant we had the cup for two years) I have found it very difficult to pay attention to hockey as well.

Hey!! I just realized with the firing of Marty, there is a chance for the Raiders... um, yeah, back to reality... unless of course we can convince the Chargers to make another foolish move and hire that has been, Al Davis.

Immie

Back