APP - Whackos are still alive and well.

Just say no to Coke.

And Iced tea sucks.

I am a Dew kind of guy.

I like Dew as well. Prior to the Surge craze, and the emergence of Dew, I was hardcore rootbeer, and I never expected some yellow junk would come along and replace rootbeer...

Iced tea is all right. My favorite is Lemon Snapple.

I like Dew as well. Prior to the Surge craze, and the emergence of Dew, I was hardcore rootbeer, and I never expected some yellow junk would come along and replace rootbeer...

Iced tea is all right. My favorite is Lemon Snapple.

Mountain Dew has been around for 40 years or so. Probably not nationwide though. It first had a hillbilly with a long rifle on the returnable bottle.
That was back when milk came in glass gallon returnable jugs in the grocery.

Mountain Dew has been around for 40 years or so. Probably not nationwide though. It first had a hillbilly with a long rifle on the returnable bottle.
That was back when milk came in glass gallon returnable jugs in the grocery.

Yes, and Mello Yellow was around at least as far back as the 80s, and Coke brought it back for a few years to replace Surge. The point is, until the wild success of Surge as a major fad, citris soda was not largely popular (Sprite and 7-Up enjoyed some success, others such as Citra and Squirt had their successes for periods of time). Surge made Mountain Dew a huge success, and the two (Coke & Pepsi products) competed until the Surge craze ended in 2001, Coke freaked out over the huge drop in sales (of course, you morons, it was a fucking fad!!!), and pulled it from the market.

Did you know that Dew is just a few tenth's of a pH point off from being classified as hazardous waste?

Ohh well at least I can drink it and drive :)

anyway I thought Coke was the stuff used for everything. Dechroming bumpers, removing bug guts from windshield, etc.

Back