What about the Bet?

when you made the wager, there were no conditions on it. that is a fact.

but hey..... no one expected you to honor your debts in any case

"I am sorry if some of you feel that I have reneged on a wager, I certainly haven't. I fully intended to pay the pervert, if I lost the wager. "

:bs:

:wanna:

" I don't care if SR has proclaimed that I must pay the bet or be banished from his kingdom... "

LOL :p

Dixie: The wager was made and accepted in THIS thread:

http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthre...=4234#pid99106

In that thread, I said:

"And my wager is still there: we will gain seats in both the Senate and the House in '06.... putting the ball in the net with our eyes wide open.... $100... and you STILL bluster about but refuse to put your money where your loud obnoxious mouth is."

to which YOU replied:

"You're on!"

you went on to say:

"We'll see Maine, I think it's a dumbass bet to make. Your party has not gained a thing in the past 6 election cycles... that's 12 years of decline. Couple that with the fact that you have no plan or vision for America, and nothing but the same old playbook of hate and smear... It doesn't look good for you changing the trend.... much less in BOTH house and senate! It ain't going to happen unless the Republicans self-destruct! "

you made NO conditions at the time of our bet. And there was plenty of bad blood that arose between us in between the time of our bet and today..... starting, of course, with your slanderous accusations that I was a pedophile... and my tasteless retort delivered only after your continued refusal to retract and apologize for the slander.... and then my heartfelt apology for that tasteless retort, followed by your continued refusal to apologize for YOUR slander..... but...the record is clear...we made a bet.... you thought at the time that I was making a dumbass bet.... and you made NO requirement about our not further discussing the bet as as condition for your honoring it.

But.... you're a scumbag... so this is not news......just do us all a favor and quit trying to make it seem like you placed conditions on out wager when we made it because you didn't.

Again maineman I have always planned on sending it to you... I'll get it out either tomorrow or friday. I did not reneg.

and we did talk...and we had a gentlemen's agreement.... and I think it was mighty gentlemanly of me to even accept it....

don't diss me now that you failed to hold up your end.

What was I supposed to have thought? What would YOU have thought?

You didn't give me a due date, I am sending it.. don't worry. I can't fail unless I actually don't do it, and I am sending you it. chill.

if, however, you wait three decades until I am dead and the money will buy a gallon of gas, it really isn't the same, is it? ;)

Shit....Dixie will never pay up. He bet me $100 that we wouldn't gain ONE seat in each chamber and we ended up winning the MAJORITY IN BOTH.

Mr. Dixie is about as good a prognosticator as Jeffrey Daumer was a brain surgeon.

I really think it is uncanny how he has been so consistently WRONG about anything and everything he has predicted. Statistically, he could have done better if he had thrown darts at a bunch of guesses on the wall and announced the ones he hit.

I tell ya Maine, Dixie is a good predictor, you just have to flip his predictions inside out and they come true ;)

I tell you this: if I had been as uniformly and consistently wrong about EVERYTHING like Dixie has been, I would quit predicting stuff....

I do predict, however, that Dixie will not stop his inaccurate blustery prognostications... so we got THAT to look forward to!

Back