What are some of your favorite brands of canned tuna?

This is "on sale "this morning in the Ammy warehouse....Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Keto and Paleo, 3rd Party Mercury Tested, 5 Ounce ,12 Count @$24....
It's been much cheaper, but even the warehouse prices are higher lately...things will go back to "normal" soon, hopefully:)

I got the inspiration for this thread after having some Chicken of the Sea canned tuna this evening. Our two kitties DID get some, as well. The tuna was delicious, better than the Starkist tuna I had the other evening. So my favorite brand is Chicken of the Sea, followed by Starkist, and Bumblebee. I had some generic store brand canned tuna not that long ago that was NOT too tasty. I'd say avoid generic or store brand canned tuna, even if it IS cheaper.

Forget about the celery. Pickles or relish are better.

I can't find the one I used to get. Did not come in small cans at all. It came in a bigger can that was blue and cost like $5-6 for solid white albacore.

Ocean-something-? Maybe?

Nowadays it's Northern Catch solid white albacore.

I can't find the one I used to get. Did not come in small cans at all. It came in a bigger can that was blue and cost like $5-6 for solid white albacore.

Ocean-something-? Maybe?

Nowadays it's Northern Catch solid white albacore.
Oceans Naturals comes in a can that's 4.25 pounds...I think you can still find it but Very pricey now.....

LOL. Have you eaten chickpeas?

I prefer Sabra brand.

They serve it like salsa at a Mexican restaurant in the Middle East. It is like eating something Gerber put in a jar

0e97bc8d-9a23-46ff-b49a-728cae369934_1.32a09aa688d33b7dc1fe2298722af826.jpeg

Eating an MRE, one of the ones you hate, is better

They serve it like salsa at a Mexican restaurant in the Middle East. It is like eating something Gerber put in a jar

0e97bc8d-9a23-46ff-b49a-728cae369934_1.32a09aa688d33b7dc1fe2298722af826.jpeg

Eating an MRE, one of the ones you hate, is better

LOL. Eeeewwwww!

Some MREs are surprisingly good. Sometimes I go out hiking and camping.

Back