What books are you reading right now?

Legion

Oderint dum metuant
B07H17ZQJ3.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpg

I barely read anymore....I am still working on Paglia's book Sexual Personae. It is very dense, and while I used to read dense books all the time for instance I read a good bit of the Collected Works of Jung it is harder now, and I tend to not get off like I used to.

It is a very good book though.

Is it good?

Words fail me. I highly recommend it. There is a strong Randian thread running through all three.

BTW, the film versions of From Here To Eternity and The Thin Red Line are good in their way, but you don't get the subtext.

Words fail me. I highly recommend it. There is a strong Randian thread running through all three.

BTW, the film versions of From Here To Eternity and The Thin Red Line are good in their way, but you don't get the subtext.

Excellent. I shall add them to my overstock of books soon.

I recommend e-books. You can even check them out online from most libraries.

They don't smell right. LOL. Actually I do a lot of ebooks as well. But every once in a while I like the real thing. I love walking into Barnes and Noble and just smelling the place.

They don't smell right. LOL. Actually I do a lot of ebooks as well. But every once in a while I like the real thing. I love walking into Barnes and Noble and just smelling the place.

Understood. I'm that way with some books, but I only have so much room, you know.

Back