What country should I move to?

Part Multi 313

Verified User
I'm leaving America in the next few years. Since I don't have real deep ties to any nationality in a broader sense that would lure me to any particular country the door is open and deciding is difficult. I'm interested in European countries that aren't ruled by dictators that would turn me into a canned puppet and force me to relinquish my freedom. Any suggestions to expat American friendly places to start anew? I made a list of possible candidates

In geographical order west to east north to south
Iceland
Great Britain
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Netherlands
Germany
Poland
Russia
Italy
Greece
Checklosovakia
Austrailia
Easter Island

I'm leaving America in the next few years. Since I don't have real deep ties to any nationality in a broader sense that would lure me to any particular country the door is open and deciding is difficult. I'm interested in European countries that aren't ruled by dictators that would turn me into a canned puppet and force me to relinquish my freedom. Any suggestions to expat American friendly places to start anew? I made a list of possible candidates

Iceland
Great Britain
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Netherlands
Germany
Poland
Russia
Italy
Greece
Checklosovakia
Austrailia
Easter Island

Easter Island is not a country or in Europe! Australia is not in Europe either and Czechoslovakia no longer exists. It split in Chechia and Slovakia back in the 90s.

And I'm never coming back.

I suggest Somalia.
Most of the countries you listed do not accept American immigrants unless you have rather recently emigrated from there or your parents/grandparents.
A very real consideration is what will you do for work?

If you do not mind cold, I recommend Sweden. One of the best months of my life was spent in Sweden.

Also consider Denmark.

Im not leaving

Fox news will be killed

the NRA will be killed

the republican party has already committed suicide

WE WILL WIN THE NATIONS PRIDE BACK

the system the founders designed is winning

Yes its slow

It has to be slow and determined

and it is

If you do not mind cold, I recommend Sweden. One of the best months of my life was spent in Sweden.

Also consider Denmark.

Scandinavian countries have some of the highest quality of living in the world. Norway was rated #1 in quality of life nearly every year for as long as I can remember. U.S.A. has slid more than 10 places down the list due to corruption and quality of life degradation.

Iceland
Great Britain
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Netherlands
Germany
Poland
Russia
Italy
Greece
Checklosovakia
Austrailia
Easter Island
Australia. You'll love it there.

Im not leaving

Fox news will be killed

the NRA will be killed

the republican party has already committed suicide

WE WILL WIN THE NATIONS PRIDE BACK

the system the founders designed is winning

Yes its slow

It has to be slow and determined

and it is

You will be reeducated or jailed

Iceland
Great Britain
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Netherlands
Germany
Poland
Russia
Italy
Greece
Checklosovakia
Austrailia
Easter Island

There's no such country as Czechoslovakia. I recommend Easter Island, as it's the most remote place in the world.

Back