What country should I move to?

Land of freedom here I come. No ass touching.

Before I moved from New York my wife and I made a prioritized list of ten things that were most important to us, with respect to location. Then listed several dozen US locales that made it past our fatal flaw list. Then we did the research and ranked them. We ended up making one of the best decisions of our lives. You should do the same.

Scandinavian countries have some of the highest quality of living in the world. Norway was rated #1 in quality of life nearly every year for as long as I can remember. U.S.A. has slid more than 10 places down the list due to corruption and quality of life degradation.

Norway isn't taking street scum in, douche nozzle.

Before I moved from New York my wife and I made a prioritized list of ten things that were most important to us, with respect to location. Then listed several dozen US locales that made it past our fatal flaw list. Then we did the research and ranked them. We ended up making one of the best decisions of our lives. You should do the same.

Yeah.
Move to the Appalachians.

I'm leaving America in the next few years. Since I don't have real deep ties to any nationality in a broader sense that would lure me to any particular country the door is open and deciding is difficult. I'm interested in European countries that aren't ruled by dictators that would turn me into a canned puppet and force me to relinquish my freedom. Any suggestions to expat American friendly places to start anew? I made a list of possible candidates

In geographical order west to east north to south
Iceland
Great Britain
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Netherlands
Germany
Poland
Russia
Italy
Greece
Checklosovakia
Austrailia
Easter Island

What makes you think any of those other countries would accept you as a permanent resident?

Are you running away from something or running to something Opie?

What is it you are running away from- or running to?

Your answer may determine whether you would be happy or unwelcome and even more miserable elsewhere.

What makes you think any of those other countries would accept you as a permanent resident?

That's the problem many people face. You'll probably get a better chance trying to become a resident in a country of your heritage. The way most end up there is if your company offers you a position, at a foreign office, or subsidiary. If you don't have these, you need money, plain, and simple. If you have money you often don't even need to worry about citizenship. Many wealthy people have homes all over the place, just for vacation, or other recreational stuff.

So you moved to Toledo!

I'm leaving America in the next few years. Since I don't have real deep ties to any nationality in a broader sense that would lure me to any particular country the door is open and deciding is difficult. I'm interested in European countries that aren't ruled by dictators that would turn me into a canned puppet and force me to relinquish my freedom. Any suggestions to expat American friendly places to start anew? I made a list of possible candidates

In geographical order west to east north to south
Iceland
Great Britain
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Netherlands
Germany
Poland
Russia
Italy
Greece